How can I become a physique model?

Ok so I wanna start modeling, I've been working on my body for a couple of years now and most people that see me always compliment me on how good I look. I know modeling isn't the best paying job but I do want to extra cash in my pocket and it wouldn't be a bad thing to get into. I wanna model clothes & underwear. How can get into this type of stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have any acquaintances that are in any model agency? Maybe they can help you out.

• I know 2 girls, 1 is coming up fast and is getting tons of gigs and shoots (even tho she's not making tons of money she is getting exposure) the other girl isn't as successful and she does it more for fun and hobby then for money. The problem is both of these girls take very risqué photos, they do pin ups, bikini, and nude, I don't think they would really be able to help out or what do you think?

• Here is Katie's website, I went to school with this chick growing up www.bing.com/.../GLinkPing.aspx

What Girls Said 2

• Its really easy!!! Just find out which company you would like to work for, set up your portfolio and present it. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket there are many modeling jobs out there

• How tall are you? Agencies usually sign 5'9+ male models. Look out for modeling sites, there are some like Elite, Ford, One Models, IMG, Storm, Next, Casta and a lot others. You will find the one that suits you better.

• I'm 5'7 😁 180 pounds, 10% bodyfat gonna drop to 7% to make my abs pop more

• It's still okay to do modeling at that height, you can be a local model, catalogue and so on.

What Guys Said 3

• I say it will be tough but good luck anyway

• Agent, honestly you need someone that knows the ins and outs, if you can learn it that's great, but realistically you should probably get you headshots and shit then get an agent that's eager to work with you. If you got the money.

• I use to do modeling, You need to find an agent who doesn't require you to pay a single cent. Good luck on pursing into the modeling industry !