Is this an abnormal thing?

I have changed up my style to the "Goth" side, and I love it. But is it weird that I am 25 and doing this? When I say "Goth," I mean corsets, black dresses, jeans, dark makeup, etc. Nothing crazy like rainbow hair or such.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, of course it is not abnormal. I like the goth style a lot and I am close to your age.

What Guys Said 7

• Rainbow hair is the best aspect of goth, so go for it.
    Aside from that, your age isn't a problem for the look.
    A lot of people older than you have the black clothing and heavy makeup features, no one thinks it's 'goth' at your age.

• It's your style, that's not abnormal.

It may not fit in with the 'norm' but that's all superficial and varying from person to person.
    Make up is make up.

One of the most attractive features of a woman is their confidence, if you feel good/better dressing that way then go for it.

As a more concise answer, I couldn't tell you what normal is, I see lots of people with that sort of style so I would say it isn't abnormal in the slightest.

• Nothing wrong with doing that.

• Never's late... even if u were 55 it's up 2 u

• Nah absolutely not

• 25 doesn't seem that bad, it is associated with teen rebellion though.

• Yeah to me its not that attractive but if you like it that's all that matters

What Girls Said 2

• maybe you're going through an early mid life crisis...
    it might be a little strange, but as long as you're happy and comfortable then dont worry about it :)

• Itit is a little weird at your age