Girls, What kind of makeup?

So me and my friend are going to a fair and I told her that she should bring her boyfriend and get him to bring his friend along / my crush he knows that I like him and if he does come I want to know what kind of makeup I should wear the fair is in 2 weeks so I'm asking this now so then I can practice the makeup but what kind of makeup should do girls help me?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• If your skin is clear then don't bother with foundation... just moisturise, and use concealer and powder. I don't wear eyeliner cause I find it smudges very easily... so I just wear mascara which is very feminine but still natural... I'd suggest a nude lip colour, light eyeshadow and maybe a little blush so you'll look really natural but unbelievably pretty:)
    ko-te.com/en/diy/my-top-5-make-up-of-this-week-2

What Girls Said 8

• Concealer: Choose a creamy formula that can hide under-eye circles and cover blemishes.

Foundation: You don’t need to slather it all over your face—just in places where you see uneven skin tone or discoloration. If you don’t need as much coverage as foundation provides, consider a tinted moisturier or bb cream instead.

Translucent powder: A quick, light dusting of powder sets makeup and controls shine.

Mascara: There’s no better way to define your eyes than by enhancing your lashes. Stick with basic black (or dark brown if you have light hair and lashes).

Eye liner:You can use your darker shade of eye shadow as a liner along the lashes—or use a dark brown or black pencil to create a thin line that will define and enhance your eyes.

If you want to practice makeup you should look at some tutorials on youtube.

• I'm a tomboy but I wear makeup too. :P I say go for more of a cute/natural look. I use concealer, brown eyeliner on the outer corners of my eyes and a pearl white on my waterline, I also curl my eye lashes. I also use like a dark taupe eye shadow on my eyelids (and a bit on the bottom lids too. Major tip, you should apply eye makeup in a way that suites your eye shape. Some looks just don't suit certain eyeshapes. Especially with eyeliner... :)

• http://youtu.be/iJf1cJZNVhQ

Using your desired foundation routine

• i don't really wear any! I just wear tinted moisturizer pretty much! I just rather be natural- and maybe guys like that idk-- I'm just not into my makeup ending up on a guys pillow the next morning! I personally think natural is always better

• Hmmm.. I really can't tell you what would suit you best without a pic?

• Definitely wear concealer! It helps so so much. It should be a tad lighter than your normal skin tone. You should also wear good mascara, I recommend "Volumeyes" I think it's by model co or something like that. Also, don't forget to fill in your eyebrows! Use a setting spray or primer to keep your makeup in place.

• Just some light foundation or bbcream, concealer if you have spots or bad under eye circles (if you have neither then skip concealer), and mascara. You sound like you don't wear makeup too often so don't load it on for one day, it'll look like you're trying to hard. It's difficult to say what you should wear without a picture though.

• Just some eye liner.