Would you do modeling as a carrier if had big connection to do so?

would you do modeling as a carrier if had big connection to do so?

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister was signed to a Modeling agency at 16 and is still a model to present age, which is 21, going on 22. She's definitely not as involved as she was when she was younger, but the extra cash on the side for school is always awesome. Being a model though, is a very difficult job. Even with photo editing software, the companies you shoot for expect a certain degree of perfection. Clear skin, in shape body, you can't change your hair color (without getting approval from your agency) or get crazy nails (especially before a job is coming up) and you have to keep on top of keeping your profile updated. There is some people that say that standing in front of a camera as a model is an idiot proof job. But knowing how to pose, without seeing how you're posing... is a challenge. So is shooting for hours without being able to take a break and eat or just chill. Modeling is anything BUT a chill job to take on. Bottom line, if you haven't been in the modeling world, or worked in it, you have no conceivable idea as to how hectic of a field it is to work in.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I would.
    Because I've been told I can be a model because of my unique features and body type.

• Yeah, it's an easy way to make money. And I'm in college so I need those quick and easy jobs because I don't know if I could handle a lot of work on top on organic, micro, genetics, and my other classes.

• Heck yeah! Anyone looking for a short, uber white, kinda muscular, 35 year old female model? ;)

• Modelling? Pose the way they want? Walk the way they want? No, I wouldn't.

• No, I wouldn't.

• No, it doesn't interest me...

What Guys Said 5

• In a heartbeat. I'm all about easy money. "Hey you... you're really good looking... take a couple days to learn how to walk and make facial expressions and then we'll start throwing money at you." Those guys and gals have it good👍

• I wouldn't be into it

• nah, i'm afraid there's a lot of manipulatin in modeln bro...

• Absolutely I will

• No cuz i couldn't compete with a gorgeous guy like you.