Does facial hair grow longer the more time you let it grow or it depends on age and genetics and through time?

is it true that when you let your beard grow for a longer period of time, it will have more growth and more follicles grow? I have a beard but it's thin and I'm thinking of trimming it but wich is better? should I leave it grow all summer so it hopefully gets thicker and more grow.. will it have a difference on thickness and growth if I trim it often?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair actually grows faster if you cut it

What Girls Said 3

• nothing is going to make a difference.. even if you shave everyday.. or dont shave for a year.. your number of hair will always remain the same..

• Want... so u mean it only grows in time and age?

• i think age matters a little bit.. younger men will hair that will grow fast.. but othet than that... it is not going to make any difference if you let your beard grow.. or shave it everyday... your hair will not become thicker..

• Have you ever tried conditioning your beard? I've heard that people do it.
    If you trim it and take really good care of it, it should grow out thcker.

• If your beard is too thin, you should better trim it.

What Guys Said 3

• It grows back faster when you trim or shave

• Grows faster the more you cut it

• Genetics and cleanliness