What type/brand/style of cologne should a young guy wear?

I know this is a very opinion based question and will likely vary greatly but what cologne do women like on men? Obviously different fragrances and brands suit different guys better but what is a good general guidline for getting cologne. What do women like to smell and what qualities of a guysl should the cologne emphasize? Any particular brands or fragrances that do this well?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I work in high end retail and I constantly deal with customers with all budgets- some with great taste!

Scent is obviously something you notice but never ask. I can tell you that your fragrance will elevate you and make you more appealing.
    I would advise you to test out fragrances-- and most importantly don't wear something people wear/something too mainstream. I would splurge on a good brand of cologne. Something soft, musky, yet masculine is always a turn on. Even if your cologne is more on the higher range, those are usually the best. They're rare, smell distinctly sexy, and you usually need just a spritz and will be good for the day.

What Girls Said 8

• Something that doesn't smell like insect repellent or that is still affordable but doesn't come from the drugstore bargain rack.

• It's better to just smell FRESH, I think that's important no matter what you wear. It's attractive when guys just smell good in general

• Something crisp and clean. I like citrus scents personally

• something light and fresh.
    D&G light blue !

• Nothing too strong. Anything is okay as long as it suits you and doesn't smell like you've bathed in it.

• AXE 😍. I find that scent very sexy & alluring. 😊

• I like Polo on guys

• Anything that is not too intense.