Girls, pick your favorite hairstyle on your ideal man. I had to choose an actor who had different hairstyles throughout his career. ?

• 1. long hair
    19% (6)
  • 2. medium hair
    34% (11)
  • 3. short hair
    47% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I can only think of Jared Leto when it comes to men and hairstyle evolution. X)

http://i62.tinypic.com/8wxnqc.jpg

I like his look in:
    - June 2004
    - April 2005
    - August 2008
    - January 2009
    - July 2009
    - and maybe strangely the blond mohawk too in 2010. X)

I don't really have an ideal hairstyle for an ideal man, because hairstyle is something temporary and it just all have to come together for someone to look attractive.

• Oops. That's November 2004 and not June 2004, although that looks alright too.

• This is fascinating :)

• Yeah! I was surprised to find that some people actually made collages of his different hairstyles throughout the years, in chronological order no less. 🙈

• I've always found him most attractive with short hair

youthvocal.com/.../...ise-Upcoming-Movies-2014.jpg

• I like all, but I have a thing for guys with long hair, so I voted 1.

• i love him even if he was bald.. lol.. but to chose one.. i think short hair look sooooo hot on him... i like short hair on guys..

• Medium and short hair looks really good. Well, unless the guy could take care of his long hair well, then I wouldn't mind.

• Yeah it depends on your facial structure,, honestly. But a good head of hair is always attractive. The best haircut is the one that works for you personally

• I realky love long and medium hair on guys. But sometimes short can be cute.
    I have no ideal man. Sorry, but I like the one @aamy811 mentioned.

• This particular guy looks really good with the long hair but most guys look better with short hair

• I hate Tom Cruise.

• Depends on what looks good on that specific guy and his facial structure.

• Short hair.

• I like short hair and my pet peeve are dreads and short Dreads ie Horns. Ewwwww. The worst. I don't care what shade the hair is but I don't like long hair and I cannot tolerate dreads. The Majority of the time they always look dirty and needs a good clean. They just look horrid. I don't even like short dreads. comb your hair, keep it clean and keep it short.