Stretch Marks. Are they a Turn-Off? Guys Opinions Please

I had a baby 2 1/2 months ago.I started working out as soon as the doctor told me it was OK, and I've lost some of the weight,and I'm still losing weight and my husband says I'm perfectly fine the way I am.So he and I have been talking about having sex again,but the one thing keeping me from being naked around him or in front of him,is that I have stretch marks.I got stretch marks on my belly and light stretch marks on the sides of my thighs and breasts(very little on thighs and breasts).Are they a turn off?Do you think my husband would be turned off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Young Mom,

These are NOT a turn-off, to wise men's eyes, at all. These are marks of love; you gave of yourself to bring Life into this world. What greater thing can be said?

Call me crazy, I tenderly kiss my wife's marks, because she gave of herself to bring us our two precious girls, whom I cherish.

Never let a younger man malign you for this. If he does, remind him, Mlle., that any man can kill, but only a Mother can give life.

What Guys Said 2

• i see this question a lot on here and from what I've read, the guys don't care as much as the girls think they will

I personally don't think theyre a big deal and I doubt your husband is going to let something like stretch marks interfere with your love life

• I think although you can't really help them, they are a turn off to me.

What Girls Said 2

• I know how youfeel. I had mine 4 months ago and I cannot be completely naked. As long as he loves you I guess he won't mind the stretchmarks.

• babygirl, I had a daughter 2 years ago and my stretch marks, the cellulite, and the "baby pudge" STILL bother me...im trying very hard to get over it because iim with a new guy. it makes him SOOO mad when I cover up my stomach or something like that. I'm not fat, but I do have the "pudge" and stretch marks. they will never go away, just fade. and if he loves you, he should over look them. its a problem lots of girls face and its just a fact of life. yeah, it sucks having them because your worried about wearing a bikini and wearing other kinds of clothing, but who cares? you brought a miracle in this world and if they don't like it, they can turn the other way. and if your husband hasn't left you yet because of your stretch marks, he ain't going anywhere...

need any more advice, message me :)