Girls, do you think "guyliner" is hot?

Girls, do you think
I was just wondering, because i know guys find eyeliner hot on women, so i was wondering if it was true the other way around.

• Turn on
    28% (9)
  • Idc
    16% (5)
  • Weird
    19% (6)
  • Turn off
    31% (10)
  • Other
    6% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Just like the girl version, some people look better than others with eyeliner. As with anything that could be construed as solely belonging to one sex or the other, if you are confident in it, and rock it out, then that's awesome. Why waste your time not enjoying what you love or like to wear.

• I am only considering wearing it because my best feature is my bright blue eyes, and i want to draw more attention to them :)

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer a man to be natural. No makeup, and no shaving body hair. I'm fine with face shaving, but anything else is unnecessary.

• Turn off. I do not want my man wearing make up.

• Even though I don't like guyliner, the guy in that picture still looks hot 😚

• A lot of guys already look like they wear eyeliner so why not lol. As long as he's not using mine!

• I love it on some guys.

• I'd bet this is a Greek singer but I'm probably going to lose. B anyways.

• Makeup inhances looks on boys and girls, it's hot both ways.

• If you're going for that look, go for it. Some girls who are into it like it
    Personally, hell no. I like a manly man who smells sweaty and is butch.
    It's all about choice :)

• for me it depends on the person. like that guy its hot. or on like jared leto. otherwise eh.