What do you think of the apartment lifestyle in a city centre?

You know, where you have a small place (usually 1 or 2 bedrooms) that is easy to keep clean, no section to look after (very little to no lawn to mow etc), very close to shopping, cafes, bars and public transport. Usually in the center of the city so you don't get that slient feeling you get out in the middle of nowhere.

• I love apartment living in a city centre.
  • It is ok but not for me, I would rather live out in the suburbs.
  • I hate apartment living in a city centre and would rather living out on a farm or something way out of the city.
  • Other please explain.
However, remember living in a city centre you also hear car horns and other noise, more exposed to car exhaust that is in the air, often hear drunk people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could have both. I'm away for University right now, and am living right downtown in my city. I love it, but I grew up in a small native American reservation and I always go back for the holidays. Especially right now, summer is gross in the city, it's way too hot and sticky. Summer on the rez is amazing though, we have an abundance of lakes and rivers and it's so much fun. Living in a city is nice, there's a lot of things to do, but country living is nice and relaxing :).

What Girls Said 3

• I want to live where I cannot see or hear my neighbors.

• I prefer to live in any decent place as long as I can call it home :)

• I'd prefer the suburbs, but the convenience would be nice. I love the city but I guess it would be better to have a little more peace and quiet and less worries about possible break-ins at night.

What Guys Said 2

• I would rather be in country

• It's not really for me. It may be an expensive lifestyle

• One thing I am not sure about apartment living is all the guys sitting running put exhaust fumes into the air right outside your apartment.

• guys lmao I mean cars