Do you think belly piercings are hot or slutty?

So i got my belly pierced a couple weeks agp and some of my frinds told me it was cute but some of them were not really upset,,, almost disappointed. Do you think belly piercings are cute, hot or slutty? You can be honest i won't be upset haha. By the way I have a I'm really fit and have a flat belly so I think I can pull it off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they can be really cute, really hot, or really slutty.

It all depends on how the person presents themselves and the belly button ring.

I think the piercing is great for belly dancing.

• I actually do belly dancing haha

• Thanks for mho.
      I've been doing online tutorials for a few years and am taking classes in college. I love Sadie!!! :D Her technique is amazing

• Oh my god I know she's amazing! That's cool that you're taking online classes. Actually, I'm moving in a month so it would be nice to do an online class until I find a studio. Could you please tell me what it is called? Thank you so much!

What Guys Said 20

• Who did you get the piercing for? If you got it for you, you should be happy and know that you're rocking it. If you got it to impress others, just know that not everyone will be impressed...

• I think they are really beautiful

• I don't really like them but I can tolerate them easier than I can face piercings because I don't have to look at it every time I talk to you. Honestly tattoos, piercings other than the ears, and dying their hair some neon color are the three main red flags to me. It tells me they are going through or went through that rebellious phase where they hate God and their parents and think they know everything. So either they're in the process of fucking up their lives or already have.

• Neither. Piercings aren't really my thing, but I don't see how they're slutty.

• A lot of guys like em but personally it's a turn off

• I don't think it's slutty, it's just a fashion thing. It's kind of old now, everyone has them since 20 years.

• I do not like them at all.

• I don't like them, but I wouldn't turn a girl down if she had one.

• Both. ----------------------

• I don't like them.

• I personally don't care for them but if you had one it wouldn't be a deal breaker. I don't think it's slutty by the way

• neither, I just think they are dumb and pointless

• Its not my taste.. Don't like clit, tongue, boobs, belly piercings

• Neither.
    But i dont like them.

• Slutty to me

• It can be hot.

• How can I lick her bellybutton when there is a piercing? :P

• I think they are hot.

• I like them on girls if they have the right body for one. around here there fairly common on younger women but still a very appealing piercing for one to have

• Slutty, in my opinion

What Girls Said 18

• I have 4 piercings, none of them in my belly button. From what I read and heard from piercers, belly piercings take forever to heal and leave some ugly scars, they are more likely to reject and get infected because they get snagged by clothes a lot. That's the technical side.
    Speaking from the aesthetic side of things, I don't really care either way. I've seen many people wear them and to me they aren't ugly (unless infected or some obnoxious large jewelry is in), but they aren't the prettiest and best spot for a piercing either. I personally wouldn't get one, but it's your body so you do whatever floats your boat and don't pay attention. Your friends will get over it.

• i think they look good.

• I think they're insignificant.

• i have nothing against people with belly piercings... but i don't like it

• No not slutty! I think they are hot. I plan to get one soon.

• i dont like piercing.. doesn't matter if it is belly or somewhere else

• They're fine, they aren't slutty. A piercing can't make you anything

You like it? You rock it.

• Neither. They look stupid with tight clothes since they stick out.

• I've always wanted a belly piercing when I was 15 back then when I got my piercing I thought it was cute , now depending the belly ring is can be slutty or cute. Also depends on the stomach in my opinion .

• Neither. I just don't like em.

• hot, i have one and love it!

• i have mine pierced! i love it still

• If you do it fashionably I think it's definitely not slutty. But some people I don't know how but they made it so slutty. Everyone at my school has it done so they kinda wrecked it for everyone else😂

• some people thinks it's cute to have

• i think if u like then ur friends should like it it's ur body after all and im getting a nose piercing and belly

• I would never get one but I think they're cute.

• Nothing can improve upon an unadorned navel.

• It's personal preference, I like them, I use to have one and I loved it, they're just a pain in the ass with cleaning and being careful not to catch it on anything