Are kids this big today?

I was at mall with my BFF and in a store at kids size was a "buy 3, pay 2" offer and she wanted to try one of those pants. She didn't want to try it alone, so I got one of them for kids of 11-12 years old because she wanted the only 13-14 years old pair. I'm going to turn 16 in November and those pants of 11-12 years old were my size! 😨 Are kids this big today? 😨

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably American sizes. Since ~70% of the American population is fat. XXL is now medium and 10-year old's pants can fit human-sized adults.

What Guys Said 6

• They can be - Children very rarely stay inside their age range with some being bigger and some smaller

• Well, what size are you? Age doesn't dictate size. Maybe in infant and toddler ages, and even then it still varies. I date Asian girls a lot and many times shopping with then they have to look in junior sizes if they can't find 0-2 in regular clothes.

• Big as in fat or tall? Most of the kids are pretty tall these days, two of my friends are 6'3ish tall. If your talking about fat then more than 50% of my mates are overweight.
    Heck they say that Ireland is on course to become the most obese country in Europe .

• Did you see the cdc statistics on obesity, about 46 percent of men are over weight and its was 34 perent of girls. But whatever, its their life so their choice. Besides can you really blame them for likeing food lol, fuck no.

• Lol it's very cute that you have to wear kids clothes xD

• Yes its scary. Some shit happened to me, about the girl I liked, her age. She told me she was 19, and certainly looks 19, but she was...-_- I simply got the fuck out of there lol

What Girls Said 2

• The sizes on clothes have nothing to do with children's ages. It sounds like you and your friend just have different bodies.

• I'm 46 and can wear clothing in "junior's sizes" which means they are more tailored to fit teens than women my age. They look better on my body than clothes marketed for my age group. I can wear children's shoes if I choose to also. I'm average height but fitting into younger clothes is a blessing. You have more choices like me:)