Am I good looking enough?

I'm 16 and recently lost my boyfriend to my best friend. I'm wondering if the reason is because I am ugly.

I am 162cm tall and weigh 54kg. I have brown/blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm milky pale. I have a really small waist and wide hips. My cup size is 14D.

I know personality counts but just think physical appearance for now. Am I pretty enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• For who? For the jerk of an ex you have? Maybe you weren't but why would you want somebody so cruel, with an inside so ugly and that couldn't possibly see the beauty I'm sure you possess dear? You have to be careful my dear, there are those out their who can sense this type of behavior and emotion, of needing approval. Even when you aren't being so outright about it. And these people have no issue taking advantage. Be confident in yourself and that will be more than sufficiently attractive for anyone, even despite possible physical flaws.

• There** better do one of these too cause I'm not doing this all night ****any other typos

What Guys Said 4

• without a picture hard to say. but you sound like your very pretty

• No you lost your boyfriend because he's a d***, your BF's a bitch, and you don't know why he did.

• Pretty is on the inside. Sexy is on the outside. Personally, I love girls with wide hips, and your pale skin would also be attractive to me, Mademoiselle.

I would say, Yes, you are pretty enough... were I available, which I am not.

• your proportions sound find but words do not accurately describe how someone looks...however I don't think your boyfriend dumped you because you were ugly

What Girls Said 1

• I think a picture is needed to accurately determine if you are ugly. But I don't believe so.