Do you have lots of hair? As in hair on your head?

Do you guys have lots of hair? Not body hair but hair on your head. I have a very thick hair that sometimes I envy those girls with thin hair. When I tie my hair into a bun, I can never have that perfect tidy bun, my bun is always messy and end up sagging down. When it's not sagging down, I got a headache cause I must have pulled and tied my hair too tight. Ughh... so do you have thin or thick hair? Whats your struggles with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have very thick wavy hair. It was so thick that:
    *my combs and hair clips would break
    *i could hold my hair up in a high pony tail without having to twist an elastic band
    *my hair would take over 2 hours just to air dry and look so big
    *straightening took forever

Due to anemia and high stress through the years, my hair isn't as thick anymore. It kinda looks like yours now. I actually miss the super heavy feeling of it.

Don't ever wish it thinner. Hair is easy to lose. Slow to come back.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't have an awful lot and what I do have is cut to 1 or 2 mm

• yup, wid my current hairstyle i look like a young mr. spock

• I have a nice head of hair yeah. One of my better qualities.

• Yeah I have a thick hair

• Aye, thick, thick hair! I probably don't have the baldness gene, but if I do I'll be able to hold out for a while anyway.

• i have super thick hair too...
    i dnt really mind it but i am a guy i guess lol

• Guys with thick hair are usually hot. Girls with thick hair are usually either 'wow' or just 'bleh' 😂

• I think you are pretty wow 😊
      Your hair looks beautiful!!!

• No, I'm balding so I shave... balding is a medical condition, shaved is a lifestyle choice :)

• Nope I am almost completely bald.

• Yup.. it's really thick and curly too.
    Hard to maintain a proper hair style with this.

• Yes i do :D

• No, but my vitamin D levels are just fine.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah I have very very thick hair which I got from my mom's side. She has the same hair type as me. I get it thinned out sometimes which helps a bit.

• Thick, too thick. I always envied those girls that have thin hair. The worst struggles ever is for my hair to completely dry naturally, it takes up to 3-4 hours. It sucks, because I go camping a lot and I couldn't bring a hair dryer and sometimes I couldn't wash my hair 😭 my fringe is so long and my hair is really quite long, so when I let it down, which is most of the time, without doing my fringe, I look like a freaking zombie or a ghost you see often in those horror movies! And my Asian look isn't gonna be any better.

• Mines really thick... it takes me half an hour to dry it with a hairdryer... and like 4 hours for it to dry naturally

• OmG same!! Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever have the same problem with me hahaha
      now I'm glad to know I'm not the only one lol

• thick hair. sometimes it sucks though because itll break my hair ties if they're not elastic enough for ponytails. I also have to use an insane amount of conditioner

• My hair is rather thin :( I envy YOU! I really want super long hair but since my hair is thin, it would make me look like Samara Morgan from The Ring... if not worse.

• Lol. Well all I know, when my hair is long, I look like those Japanese horror ghosts, esp. with my Asian face. Yeah, I could totally sign up for some horror shows lol

• Hahah woah no way, I bet you can pull off long hair 😸

• my hair ain't thick :(

• My hair is thin and I envy girls with thick hair. Braids always look like crap on me and for most updos thick hair is much better!

Are you bobby pinning the bun? That should help.

• Yes, they never really worked tho
      I guess some hairstyles are just not meant for some hair types hahaha

• i have thick hair..

• Mine is also really thick. If you ask your hairdresser to give you layers and thin out your hair a bit it will be way easier to manage and not take forever to dry.

• Yes, my hair is extremely thick. It's a pain at times but I love it all the same.

• I have very thick, long hair. I love it.
    My best feature.

• Good 😊

• It's just such a pain to keep colored because. the roots grow out so fast hahah

• O you dyed it? What color? My hair takes a long time to grow tho 😢

• Mines in-between, it can look thick because it's so puffy haha.

• Yes I do..