What is a good Halloween costume with a tutu for a teen who doesn't want to look slutty?

For work I needed to make an event and I am doing Halloween in July for the kids in my community. I need to dress up too and want my costume to have a tutu... does anyone have any ideas as to what costume would still be fun and cute for my age but apporopriate for younger kids?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can use a tutu to make a ballet version of basically any costume or any character. You could use it in a default way to do a Black Swan or something like that. You could use it to replace a short skirt in a costume like Wonder Woman or something, or you could use it for just a flat out ballet version of a costume (much like a lot of Halloween costumes for women are just 'slutty' versions of costumes, you could do a 'ballet' version of costumes). So... like, for something like cookie monster, you would just have a blue tutu, blue tights, a blue fuzzy vest or something, and a cookie monster hat or blue face paint and a blue fuzzy hat... or whatever.

Or, say... something like Rainbow Dash... just wear light blue tights and a light blue top, wear a rainbow tutu to be the tail, and a red/orange/yellow striped hat with a green/blue/purple ponytail or streamers off the back of the hat. Preferably with the rainbow dash 'symbol' on your shirt or something.

So much you could do. Just pick a character that would be cool for you, but fun for kids, and do a ballet version incorporating the tutu. Doesn't have to be slutty at all.

• My sister and I decided to duo as Thing 1 and Thing 2 with tutus from cat in the hat :) Thanks for your answer

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 5

• Yes that sounds fine. Personally I go disney princess when I don't want to look slutty.
    images.esellerpro.com/.../MAI%20NSDDF.jpg

• Rock a Harley Quinn costume, go original with it but maybe use inspiration from Arkham Knight but a little more covered up if you want.
    I suggest it cuz it's something a lot of kids will recognize :)

• My mom made a costume last year for Halloween that had a tutu, and she was Cindy Lou Who, haha. She did the hair and eyelashes and everything, it was so cute!

• A natural look is the best look. I think it's genuine when a woman has beautiful skin,(and noticably takes care of it) but that's just my opinion

• Wear some leggings