Do any of you cosplay?

I really love complying. I'm a beginner at it, but it's my passion. Our are a cosplayer I'd love to see some of your costumes! So lost them below. WHT do you think about cosplaying and cosplayers.
Here are 2 of my cosplays:
Repunzel:
Do any of you cosplay?

Astrid:

I'm currently working on a star wars cosplaying, I'm making a mandalorian cosplay.

Most Helpful Girl

• I cosplay :)... I have been queen ravenna from snow white and the huntsman, a sexy alien, the snow queen from narnia and currently, medusa :). I am still learning. Your costumes are gorgeous.

What Guys Said 15

• there is a reddit subsection for cosplayers if you want to find more people like yourself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cosplay I'm sure you'll find more like minded people there than on here!

• @starfishlover is big into cosplay. She might have some advice for you.

• I love cosplay and your hot lol :) I actually don't know who those two characters are sadly, but I have done cosplay just not like going out to the events or anything but I have a Resident Evil 6 jacket.

• The only character I could possibly play is Kato from Green Hornet.

• Yas i cosplay HAWT anime doods 😘

• I never had the urge to cosplay, tho if I could get my hands on a professionally made power armor set from Fallout. I would show up.

• I cosplayed Roronoa Zoro from One Piece as well as Yoko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

• I don't participate but I've gotten into looking at them and getting to know the characters. I like video game and super heroes and villains. There are several of those that you would look good doing with that long blond hair you have

• What's that

• lol sure, but only for my SO in bed. I dressed up as a nurse , the costume was for her lol

• Only when it's bed-time.

I think its cool your passionate about cosplaying.

• Yeah there's a girl on here by the username of "starfishlover". She's from Australia. You might like talking to her about it. She went as Medusa recently to one of her events, and her friend went as Poison Ivy. The poison Ivy girl looks awesome. I'll try to find that question again for you, hold on, just a second

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1564525-does-it-seem-like-i-am-flirting

But yeah, go ahead and talk to her, she might have hints and tips etc..

• Weirdo... Stop imitating cartoons.

• I wish I could. Kinda limited since most characters are white

• I've seen blacks cosplay white characters and it works. It's all in fun anyway

What Girls Said 6

• No I've never done it. I think it's cool though tbh. I have no time and money for it really, and I wouldn't be very good at it 😂 you should make a myTake on cosplaying! And maybe the myTake could be on all of the people you've cosplayed as!

• I wish I could DX but you look great :)

• Yes, I love to!

• I don't cosplay, but my friends do and I would like to. Nice outfit.

• They are amazing

• i love it!!