Girls, was this a good/(pull it of) haircut?

Or should i have gotten a different one. Full opinion please do not want to get it agian if it dont look right.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• it looks good.

What Girls Said 4

• i think its look really good on you, give you that casual messy look that every girls falls for. Kiss*

• I like it! I wish all guys could have that haircut! The only thing I'd change about it, is make it a tad bit shorter, but over all I really like it!

• Thank you i was kind of second guessing it. Some one said i needed to train my hair for it to lay a little lower. I didn't want to be that guy with the crazy haircut.

• I don't think it's crazy at all, I think more guys should do this with their hair! I wish my boyfriend could figure out a way to do it to his hair but he keeps his hair really short cause his hair gets curly long

• I'm not a fan of the height... but maybe that's just the angle of how you took it or how you styled it? I think overall though, it's not terrible.

• I like it I would cut it a little shorter on top✂️😆