Guys, Tattoos on girls?

Guys, are tattoos on girls attractive and if so what kinds/where?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind them as long as they aren't excessive and/or stupid.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I love tattoos on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I like on big tat on a girls arm really attractive, I saw a chick with one working at a grocery store and was like 😍💕

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated lots of girls with tattoos but i still prefer the CLEAN look. Sexy clean skin look.

Just my opinion though

That's like seeing a beautiful Ferrari with bumper stickers. . .

I'll let you decide. I personally don't mind small bumper stickers though

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter to me because I agree with what one once said: "Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos, and some of the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays". I don't judge someone from the outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing, but it's fine and cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the floral/rose sleeves on girls, back or on shoulder blades, side of the breast, or something on the thigh... not a fan of the chest pieces though

0|0
    0|0
  • Typical female tattoos like anke/wrist/finger/toe/leg/back/ear tattoos are fine. Anything other than that, or all of those combined are well too much for me, even though I'm covered in them myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find attractive a small wide tribal tattoo ONLY on lower back but i still think tattoos are slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • No yuck go ahead call me an old fuddy duddy now.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sleeves look nice on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • YEs yes and all of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • disgusting and trashy. you dont put bumper stickers on a ferrari leave your skin alone. there are better ways to express yourself then marking your skin with ink

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • A small one on the side or back is fine but anything more is unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the content, but I generally do not like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back neck or hand

0|0
    1|0
  • Some small ones and only a few. I don't like sleaves and full back or leg ones on girls.

0|0
    1|0
  • Just small sized. Can't believe my girl having a damb large tattoo lol. 😂

0|0
    1|0
  • If there is one thing that I detest , it is people who make tattoo on their body.

0|0
    1|0