Girls, What mascara would you recommend to no run when I cry?

I am attending a friends wedding. I cannot help it. I usually cry. Is there a good mascara you would recommend that won"t run?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• just use a water proof brand. they work really good. just hard to get off so i wouldn't recommend for every day use!

What Girls Said 8

• This one is the one I've had for the last few weeks. I normally go to the beach and this has worked awesome.
    As long as you don't rub your eyes this is good

www.maybelline.com/.../pumped-up_pack-shot.png

• Personally I would type waterproof mascara that can outlast crying in google, or go to Sephora and ask.

• Sephora for a $50 product that will be the same as any pharmacy mascara. Smh. It's a trap LOL

• There is a reason the higher end products are better. I rarely buy drugstore mascara because they always flake on me before the day is over with.
      And unlike at the drugstore you can return used product to Sephora for a refund. Plus the ladies there really know their stuff. I have had some major problems from not being able to use eyeliner correctly to adult acne. They always clear it up and will give you samples if you ask. Plus you have your points to get pretty good samples with i recently used them to stock up on 4 travel size mascaras I love. Where is this $50 mascara? I can find $12 mascara at Sephora and even Dior is only $30?

• Tbh all the waterproof mascaras I have tried + had applied so far = total urban myth.

The mua's I work with all agree with me.

• Just waterproof mascara should help.

• Look for ones that are water proof? Not sure, really

• I don't know any brands that are known not to run but I suggest not putting mascara on your lower lashes

• Any waterproof mascara would be fine.

• waterproof mascara of any brand.