Is there a woman more perfect then Victoria Justice?

you could go to every school/college in the country and you would not find a girl more beautiful then victoria justice. she is so damn hnnnngggg. I would swim through pirannah infested waters with 50 lbs dumbbells strapped to my
balls and Oprah Winfrey’s queef as my only air supply just to share a candle lit dinner with her over Skype with a dial up connection.

Is there a woman more perfect then this?

g

angie verona is a close second

Most Helpful Guy

• she's pretty much 100% my type, too bad very few girls look anything close to that

• yea life isn't fair. its like 100s of guys have to fight over a couple hot girls.. its not fair

• Huh? Most girls in my country look like this or at least her type. This girl is really attractive but not my type. Guess we always tend to like what we don't have. We come from different places hence the differences in tastes.

• @chikitou1 what country do you live in where every girl looks like this? please tell id love to know. Ill move there tomorrow!

What Girls Said 31

• She's pretty, but I wouldn't say she's perfect. I'm not into girls but if I had to pick ones that were perfection I'd say, Alyssa Milano, Kristin Kreuk, Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Jes Macallan , I'd give anything to look like one of them lol. If you asked one of my best guy friends, he'd say that Taylor Swift was perfection. With Selena Gomez and Bella Thorne being a close second and third.

• I don't think she's that attractive, but what ever works for you.

• jelly much?

• the asker is an abusive lunatic... he's sitting around attackign people for not falling in love with victoria justice... major personality and mental disorders going on here... this low life is a sociopath

he's getting hostile and fighting with people who don't agree with him... he's a total nutcase...
      also most of the women posting on this website are hotter than her...

• @melissa9299 I know, right?

• Her face is pretty, but she's too skinny for my tastes, she has a stick figure. o3o I like curvier girls body types more than super skinny ones, like her co-star Elizabeth Gillies is prettier in my opinion.

www.celebs-photos.com/.../...y-in-ny-regular-4.jpg
    cf2.foodista.com/.../elizabeth%20gillies.jpg

• I kinda agree, she's super gorgeous ❤

• I'd give my left tit to have half of her looks.

• Meh, not my cup of tea.

• are you lez?

• see look at this retarded mentally ill piece of sh*t... calling other names for not liking victoria justice...
      he's a complete maniac... beat the living sh*t out of this evil ugly rat

• I'm not going to call you names @chittyadvice (now inactive user) but I'm not upset that you're gone.

• she is great lol, but yeah perfect is different to everyone =]

• yes but some people are perfect to a much larger number of people. this being an example. you could ask a 1000 guys and 99.999% would find her extremely attractive where as some other girls maybe 30-40% would find attractive

• no you're mentally retarded because you're sitting on this website, being a complete psychopath harassing other females for not thinking victoria justice is perfect---you are totally insane...

you're twisted and sick... you're the delusional one.. sitting on GAG and also trying to make women feel bad about themselves by praising victoria justice... women need to steer clear of you... complete sociopath...

im much older than you and you psychopaths are easy to spot out..

why dont u find a new hobby rather than sitting on GAG being a misogynistic troll that you are...
      you're pathetic and pitiful... real guys go out and date hot women not sit online like a miserable weirdo reject like you---i guarantee you're gay and hate women too

• lol... talk down to younger girls... you're the delusional one... im not talking down to anyone.. im putting your sorry psycho self down b/c you are clearly CRAZY...

its one thing to think a woman is super hot, but to sit around attacking othesr who don't think she's hot... you're totally nuts... shoot yourself b/c u can never get a woman as hot as her... b/c you're a nutcase

im not jealous of anyone or any women... i appreciate and like attractive women... you're jealous of me with your extreme hostility and hatred... shoooo loser

• Beauty is ONLY in the eye of the beholder.

• You should read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. (It isn't about motorcycle maintenance)

• Thank you so much for your recommendation.. Perhaps if I had more time I would, sadly I don't.

• that's your version of perfect

• Ow :/
    -----

• Lol what? She isn't even that pretty. definitely not anywhere close to me. plus, her looks are boring and old. dark hair and dark eyes are ugly as hell

• Same, although I don't think she's ugly, I didn't think she was anything special at all. She looks sort of plain to me.

• @jayleegal lol keep dreaming. whatever helps you sleep at night.

• Life IS unfair because I wish I could look half as pretty as her! She is beautiful but I may be biased (I like brunettes lol)

• She is a pretty girl but I would not say she is perfect.

• she is good looking..

• she is nice, i'd do her, but sounds like you are madly in love!

• Bwhahaha and there goes my self esteem LOL. Yes, she's beautiful. I don't know about perfect but she's a stunning woman.

• She's pretty so is Ashley Greene

• I love her, I couldn't wait for eyecandy when it came out! She is very pretty and has a good shape.

• Wow o_o she's stunning :D!

• She's really pretty.

• she looks like a lot of girls. i like the look of the other "victoria justice"

• Yeah me 😝

• lmao my now favorite post on here... EVER

• She is pretty

• She's okay but Nina Dobrev is so much better

• obsessive much? everyone has different views on "perfect"

• she's pretty but def not the hottest... im hotter than her and no guy swoons over me... men only want celebrities. if she wasn't famous you wouldn't look at her twice... men will gawk over famous women but hot women in real life they ignore or treat like sh*t... men only want what they can't have...

• i doubt you are. you dont even have an avi. keep dreaming

• Wow. U can't insult people and claim
      U know what they look like. You're crazy and everyone's entitled to an opinion. You're a freak and the loser who's delusional. Keep fantasizing over women your sorry ass will never get retarf

• Celebrities swoon over me. Average men like your sorry ass attack me. Shows how insecure and pathetic the reject asker is. Really I thjnk the psycho asker is using his fake infatuation for this celeb to try to make other women feel bad. Another low class retarded misogynist. Grow up nutjob

• She's cute , But not to the level you put her at. Someone mention Rihanna , I agree she looks better. But everyone sees things differently.

• She's quite pretty but nowhere near as pretty as you find her, in my opinion lol.

• lol tell me one girl hotter then her then..

thats what i thought

• @Asker Jessica Alba, Carrie Underwood and Kate Middleton are better looking than her. I actually think Arianna Grande is much prettier too. Many women are hotter than her. I see girls everyday that I find more attractive than her. She's pretty but not near as much as you seem to think. Plus she hasn't got much in terms of body which isn't a lot to compete with.

• Ah I love her too! I also love how petite she is since I'm the same size as her.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 28

• She's incredibly gorgeous, but still not near the top of my list.

• who is at the top of your list then? channing tatum lmao u ain't straight my bro

• I'm feelin' Alex Morgan and Gal Gadot right now.

• I agree Gal Gadot is so beautiful! I have a friend who saw her in person and he said she looks absolutely stunning

• She was in Fappening

• 😂😂😂😂👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 what you would do for the dinner

• She's alright, attractive sure but a matter of opinion.

• I don't think she's that great. I think she's pretty but I honestly see girls daily who are better looking than her. I always thought she was quite plain or maybe it's just the fact that she has such a boring body. She's too skinny. It would be nice if she had some curves. But I never thought she was hot. And yes to answer your question there are tonnes of girls "more perfect" than Victoria Justice.

• Yes @melissa9299 he's a stupid, ignorant pig. Did you see what he asked @linkywinky? Complete disregard of her feelings. It's like he's a child who doesn't know any better. Such an asshole.

• Each one has a personal version of "perfection".

• she looks good for sure. Lookswise i have seen better though... but this really is all down to personal tastes

• She's good looking but that's it. Not all that though. Nothing too special.

• Weird cause I could have found 3 girls I found more attractive in my high school.

• you must be gay then

• No I just don't like snobby rich high end girls that I know I'd never have a chance with. I'd rather not waste my time pretending that it would ever be possible and I don't feel good not being good enough. So I somehow don't find stars to be the most attractive. I mean they're not unattractive but their not my dream girl type.

• Yes hundreds of women, THOUSANDS of women, and more

Because everyone's image of 'perfect' is different

• People so picture perfect give me the creeps

• I would swim in shark infested water for miles stopping only to fend off against the sharks and drag my balls across the entire beach with crabs and shit clawing away at my balls while one arm snatching 300lbs and drinking milk just to hear her fart in a walkie talkie.

• Yes she is very attractive alright

• Because I saw her nudes I will agree for the most part, except I love Cheryl Cole more.

• Well, she is pretty close to perfection.

• I've actually never seen her before. She's pretty cute. I'd say a pretty solid 8.5/10.

• Victoria Justice is so pretty

• Yes. Her identical twin Nina Dobrev.
    Oh.. and Elisha Cuthbert I swear to the god of aesthetics that she is fine.

• She is very pretty. Why Ariana got more popular than her is beyond me.

• Meh thats all

• @arabianpwincess197 loves her 😃 , am I right?

• The pics of this girl are awesome. I like her, but is she beautiful inner as she is outer?

• Of course I saw many many girls more beautiful then she

• Ever heard of aishwarya rai

• She's quite hot yes.

• Some of the girls who have answered this question as of now are actually more attractive than her if their avatars are anything to go by.

• She's a cutie but no booty. She's a hit but got no tits

• I think she's a cutie but not taking it as far as you good for you though.