Girls, Which do you prefer, bikini or swimsuit?

What troubles such as wearing bikini or swimsuit?

Updates:
Girls, Which do you prefer, bikini or a one piece swimsuit?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both for different occasions.

2|0
    0|0
    • how so?

• Show All
    • @MeghanL Mid day office party - as in a social gathering on a business level where one has the option to swim.

• I see. I've never been to a work-related function like that.

What Girls Said 20

• Bikini bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini is better. I'm not going to have this body when I'm 70! Better show it off now while I can :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Bikini but I'll wear a one piece if its sexy enough and I do own some sexy fashion forward trendy one pieces.

0|0
    0|0
  • One piece for the public swimming pools.. Bikinis for the beach and our own private pool.

0|0
    0|0
    • What difference public swimming pools and beach?

• Do I really have to spell it out to you.. Public swimming pools are an enclosed area, and much more family orientated, ie more young children around.. And normally there is a dress code which applies.

The beach? .. Well I surely don't need to explain this to you.

• I've never been to any pool with a dress code prohibiting bikinis.

• A bikini is a swimsuit. This is a "not all brandy is Cognac but all Cognac is brandy" situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both! the thing about bikini is that you might have to keep adjusting it ahah thats the only problem

0|0
    0|0
    • Does not fit the one-piece everywhere

• I prefer bikini. I haven't owned a one piece in a while, but they're are some really cute ones to pair with shorts as a summer outfit. No troubles with either except you don't get a full tan in a one piece.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do we use the one piece in toilet?

• We pull the straps off our shoulders, pull it down off our bodies, then sit down & do our business. When we're finished we pull it back up again.

• hu.. We're staying naked? So much for a pee :)

• I don't like to feel noticed, so I prefer a cute one piece, or fuller two piece.

Not that I swim much anyway. Water eww haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a one piece, a tankini and a high waisted 2 piece. I alternate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini, I have tiny tits and a big bum so swimsuits don't fit well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini, because I like to sunbathe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna wear a bikini but I have to be skinny for that 😡

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikinis are fun to wear and girls feel more noticed. Swimsuit definitely offer more protection and are usually easier to wear. The bad part is going the bathroom in them.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do we use the one piece in toilet?

• Show All
    • i dont understand

• It's kinda hard not to...

• Isn't a bikini a swimsuit?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikinis. I like to tan, I make sure it's not too girly though. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends which a girl might feel more comfortable in, larger ladies generally ( not all , it's all about choice) prefer a one piece as they feel self conscious and skinny girls get away with whatever. It just depends on what your body shape is as to what looks best.
    Personally a halter neck bikini. I've got a good rack so why not show it off? ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • toilet troubled in one piece

• I prefer bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer one piece swimsuit because it's less revealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends, id say both have their charms

0|0
    0|0