Is it just me or do people on here seem to really hate tatts?

Or maybe there's just a few stronger negative voices? But I feel ink gets some pretty hard hate on here. Personally I love them

Most Helpful Guy

• its because a lot of the tatts that people choose to get look tacky

What Guys Said 19

• I like them I just prefer small ones on women and not big ones or sleeves on them. But that's just me. I think tatts is a form of art.

• I only hate tattoos in excess on women. I'm a teensy bit of a hypocrite, though, since I'm about as tatted up as this guy (including back).

www.bodyrock.tv/.../Beautiful-tattoos-For-men.jpg

I personally just find that women who are as tatted up as I am if not more tend to be people I don't want to deal with. They usually have political views that I don't share and tend to fall into subcultures that I can't tolerate.

• I want some!

• People in real life mostly see tats as a sign of rebellion and trashiness. Getting a tattoo will definitely hurt your chances of employment, and your chances of marriage, as most men and women who believe in marriage and strong conservative family values do not like tattoos. You'll probably find more people to support tattoos on here than you would in real life though because there are a lot of fat feminazi bitches who want to brainwash young girls into rebelling and fucking up their lives like they did.

• I have nothing against peoples preference
    on getting a Tattoo but i just can't mark my body
    but whatever someone likes that is their option
    I don't judge others with Tattoos.

• I guess so cause I see more hate than I thought I would
    I don't have any but tatts are pretty dope to me

• Don't hate em personally, I mean, not a fan but, nah, don't hate em.

• I prefer a girl with a natural body, but i can tolerate 1 or 2 cute tattoos. Its things like arm sleeves and giant tattoos of dark looking things like skulls and guns and shit that turns me off.

• I love tattoos

• I have nothing against tattoos, I just don't like the look of them, especially on women.

I've also noticed chicks with tattoos are quite vocal and annoying with their views trying to show everyone how edgy they are.

• tattoos are cool when done well. Things like LOVE and HATE across knuckles just looks gross and is not art

• I don't hate tattoos, just don't want to turn 50 and see my wrinkled shirtless body and think: "why the hell did I do this, and who wants to see them now?".

• At that age you probably wouldn't care

• @Michael_Rc46 I Well, I have an uncle who tattooed a hawk on his back and he says all the time he regrets it because it represents a phase he doesn't care for anymore. I guess what I mean is what you think you absolutely love today you maybe won't give two shits by tomorrow. Except for tattooing a family member's name, a close friend or even a pet the rest of tattoos (tribal, dragons, celtic knots, skulls, trees, the teletubbies...) is something you most probably wouldn't care at that age and would just be in the way

• Tattoos are so 90s.

• I don't care for ink, but I don't hate it. I think it can look badass but most people get some shitty looking sets

• I don't like the like stareotypical ones. Like an anchor on your ankle or a heart on your wrist ya know? I like the art pieces

• Oh I completely agree with you, I also hate the name brands! Like a football team logo!

I've Lways wanted art done on my back but I can't afford the 9,000 for the artist and details

• It was fine when a smaller few donned them. Now everyone gets them / are trend following, so it's corny.

• Whoever loves them/neutral don't comment on here.
    And who hates them will put out all the hate.

• Just forget that i love tattoos have one ^_^ glad to know that you like tattoos

• It's just You darling, let's go have each other's names tatted :)

• That's cause ur a hippie

What Girls Said 13

• Your body is yours. Do what you will with it.

• So you support cutting, anorexia, and drug addiction?

• Genesis 11:1-10

We had world peace and it scared God so he confused our tongues. There's the truth about your God of Peace.

2nd Corinthians 11:13-15

Those people who preach love, peace, and acceptance are the followers of Satan. Just like the hippies of the 60's that brought us sexual "liberation" and drugs. Their words sound sweet but the consequences are bitter. They are liars and deceivers. This peace crap you talk about is false Christianity. He is not a God of peace and he even said it himself. Thinking Christianity is about peace is what fools people into thinking it is a self-contradictory religion and rebelling against God. :/

• You think you're clever because you're an atheist. God is mocking you..

Psalm 14:1

• Really? I personally love them.

• Personally I hate them.. Always have and always will.. I've never been able to understand why anyone would wish to mutilate their bodies with ink.

• There is an extreme amount of people who hate tattoos but they're irrelevant to your life if you enjoy them personally so, do as I do, and ignore them.

• Well I love tattoos. I think they're a form of expression. People do tend to stereotype those with tattoos, but it's just another way that people express themselves. They're also great conversation starters.

• I love tats, they're awesome

• I like tattoos for the most part. I have a couple myself and so does my boyfriend. I think it depends on the tattoo itself though. Some of them are really ugly or really scary looking. But if they are well done and artful then I like them.

• I haven't noticed those hater. I don't hate tatts, I'm just not a fan of sleeves.

• I like small tattoos but all over the bod? no

• I have no problem with them. Probably wouldn't get them myself.

• I've noticed that too. I love them

• I do not care for them.

• I don't think so. I am neutral about them.