Prom theme is "Oscar Night", what should I style myself with?

High school's prom night theme is "Oscar Night", only maxi dress is allowed, or dresses that are below your kneecap. There's no restrictions to any colour. I'm wearing a navy blue maxi dress, the sleeves is 3/4 until my elbow and it's lace. What accessories is suitable to style with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Golden statement necklace, bangles. Pearl earrings.

What Guys Said 2

• If it is Oscar Night - It is glamour - I personally like the understated look, simple but classy jewellry but as I say that is a personal preference that is up to you.

• Just go naked.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe curls or waves! :D Also you could Google the theme for the Oscar this year and wear a theme similar to it. (I am not really a fashion expert, just a thought).

• Wear something silver with navy blue stones. Keep it simple. You could also wear studs. :D

• Oooh for that outfit you could curl your hait then put it into a bun and let a few curly strands fall in the side of your face!! Black long earrings and dark red lipstick would go perfectly with the hair and dress.

• Wear a silver necklace.