What is the shortest dress you own/wear?

The shortest dress I have is a strapless floral lace dress that comes about 3 inches below my butt. Its 23" long.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple that are also just a couple of inches below my butt... they were not originally like that when I bought them, but must've just shrank in the laundry dryer or washer I suppose. Not the best quality I don't think. One was from a boutique that was mostly intended for "juniors," but even when I was a teen I still had more of a woman's body.

What Girls Said 9

• I think my 18th birthday dress comes to about mid thigh or slightly above. It's supposed to be knee length (it's a petites style) but I liked it and it fit and it's not raunchy.

• I have at least two that only go to mid-thigh. I can't stand wearing short dresses and I don't even own any skirts. The rest of my dresses are knee-length (or really close, at least) or longer.

• I wear these for the most part. Nothibg real short. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...44d9e47e60.jpg

• 1|1
  • I have a dress I had shortened when I was 17.. It rides up my bum if I walk too fast. So, barely an inch down my bum

• A bit above mid-thigh. It was my homecoming dress.

• I have two that comes about 2 inches above my knees.

• 0 inches below (or above) my butt. I have a skirt that 1 inch above my butt.

• A few inches above my knee