Outdoor wedding. Wedges or flats? I don't want to fall on my face in the grass, but are flats too under dressed?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I would take both with me, that way I can wear whatever I feel most comfortable in.. Even if it means me changing them at some time during the event.

0|0
    0|0
    • Gosh.. Thank you so much for considering mine as being the MHO :)

And I do hope you have a really lovely day at the wedding. :)

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes flats are more comfortable if your going be on your feet
    lot during the wedding especially walking in the grassy areas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say wedges are a good bet

0|0
    0|0
  • Better under dressed than flat on your face

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear wedges.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you could get away with wedges :) but wear what is comfy and looks cute! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be careful when you walk, obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. they are fine for grass.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to wear flats... in case you get drunk by accident, but I see that you're 16... but that never stopped me... LOL!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They Do Make a smaller, shorter heel, no big deal, @JamieLove, and with the long dress, people only will see the tip, if any.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Just saw the length... still, a shorter heel so you can feel comfy for the day in a big way. xxoo

• I don't see anything wrong with wearing flats. Just buy really dressy looking flats, dazzle them up a bit and you should be more then fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to wear flats, if there is a chance you won't be able to walk with wedges

0|0
    0|0
  • If your dress is Lon no one is going to see them anyway. Just wear what makes you comfy

0|0
    0|0
    • Short dress

• Show All
    • It's not my wedding haha I'm just going. I'm 16

• Well still just have fun with it