Leather jakcets on men...attractive or not?

Title says it all.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like a good leather jacket on a man. My man has one that has this kind of rocker edge to it. I made him keep it on when we had sex. hahaha

What Girls Said 14

• in general: YESSS!

• It depends on the guy. In my opinion if your young and "slick" enough to pull it off, then go ahead. But when your older and stuck in the past and can't really work it, then it's time to move on (:

• Going against the crowd, but not so much. I don't really like the "toughness" imposed by the jacket and it is often very uncomfortable to wrap your arms around a big(often smelly) jacket.

• when he's kinda geeky/nerdy but is pulling off a leather jacket, then it's great.

otherwise, I normally find it trying too hard

• yes

• I think it's cool, but it depends on how you wear it.

As long as you don't look sloppy, I think it's hot! :) (i.e. worn leather, unfashionably torn/worn out in places, too big/small etc.)

• heeeeey (thumbs up)...hot

• depends on the style and the guy but YES

• Depends on the style. If it's a nicely cut leather jacket that looks stylish, it's hot... If it's cowboy-ish or too reminiscent of bikers, not so much.

• Yes lol. They can't look like they're uncomfortable doing it though. Also, it has to FIT. Baggy leather=NOT sexy.

• I don't like it...

• Attractive :)

• Leather=Sexy!

• I would say leather jacket Hugh jackman/ x-men style hot... cowboy fringes not so hot

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer walking around topless in case I transform.

• got to get myself one : ))