Color of eyes that attracts you the most

what color of eyes do you like the best

• Green eyes
  • Brown eyes
  • Hazel eyes
  • Blue eyes
  • Don't really care
thanks to anyone who answered
wow not what I expected

sounds like blue eyes wins followed by green, don't care, brown, and then hazel

Most Helpful Guy

• All colors are unique to one's self- so be happy with the eyes you have, if this is just a question and has no potential influence then:

Darker colors - Midnight blue, or Forest Green

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Did you get those out of a crayon box? lol

• Um, I actually have one of those big 64-pack of crayons with a sharpener, haha. As long as no one touches Robin's Egg Blue, I'm cool with sharing :P

• Awesome, looks like a date of coloring motorcycles and ponies ;-)

What Guys Said 28

• It is not the color of the eyes but the color of a character.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I think I prefer hazel the most, bright brown and great looking eyes are just one of the few things ic ould look at all day :>

• Normally I'd answer, it doesn't really matter. But there is something about a short Hispanic girl with green eyes. Also hazel or brown eyes are good too, but more then that its the way the iris captures the light, the way it contrasts with the pupil.

• Used to know someone who had different coloured eyes. That would be freaky maybe 1 blue or 1 green.

Some people prefer something different to what they normally see. In some asian countries people don't see people with blue or green or any colour other than brown. Some english language teachers who work in remote parts of certian countries have described when they were introduced to there students they would come up to them look at their face and freak out and run away. Which is kinda weird until it was explained they had never seen someone with blue eyes before. So seeing someone with different eye colour can be a interesting experience.

• You've just reminded me of the brilliant David Bowie, the man with different eye colours that look so freakingly stylish till this day!

here he is

http://www.gq.com/images/slideshows/mens/standalone/gq/feature/100107/50_most_stylish_men/00005f.jpg

• the color I don't care about.. the intensity of the eyes I do. I love eyes, they are the most attractive part of women and you can tell the kind of person someone is by looking deep into their eyes.

• i didn't vote cause its not that I don't have a favorite or that I don't care, its just that it totally depends on the person.. my ex had beautiful brown eyes and they looked amazing, had she other color eyes I think it would not have suited her..

it doesn't really matter and I don't put much stock in eye color when looking for a girl to date.. I dated a girl once with a blue eye and a green eye tho.. that was interesting..

• Doesnt matter to me. As long as its suitable, its attractive. I kinda favor strange colors like stormy gray or mixtures of color though.

• o love hazel

that is amazing to me

although any color is great so longs I can look at her and be captivated

• brown. brown eyes are very pretty.

• Hazel color is really amazing.

But something even more amazing is girls who have different colors on each eye.

Blue on one and green on the other.

That to me, is the highest level of attraction as far as eyes go.

Might sound a little weird, but it's kind of a thrill maker =P

• I find heterochromia attractive, but as far as any sigular color goes for eyes, I'd say blue takes exception over the rest closely followed by green and then hazel, then brown. I would not say I don't care, because there are certain eyes I find very attractive and captivatingly beautiful.

• the color doesn't matter to me, its the shape and intensity that matters.

• Blue or hazel, just my preference... but I love the colours.

• For some reason I like hazel eyes. They just seem the nicest to me.

• The colors are not important aslong as their pretty...

• I love Green and Blue the most :)

• The exotic green look ...but suppose if their nice person it don't really matter ay

• Green

• I like Green, I have Blue.

James

• Blue eyes and green eyes just capture my attention all the time. Light color eyes attract me the most.

• Depends on the hair color but I really don't care! Usually green or brown tho.

• doesnt really matter to me as long as there cute and classy

• Im a sucker for brown eyed brunettes.

• what about gray eyes! those are the prettiest imo.

• Green.

• Blue, besides brown.

• Brown or blue eyes catch my eyes first.

• anything but brown

• What do you say if you meet a good looking brown eyed girl?

how would you compliment her eyes, then?

• That almost hurt

• Why am I getting downs?!?!

its NOT neccesity

like if a girl I like has brown eyes its not like I'm going to stop talking to her

but I like brown eyes because most people have brown eyes and I like something different

What Girls Said 28

• For a partner, I don't care really... I don't really like 'pale' looking eyes which my boyfriend has but it's also very different. He has blue but it changes to green sometimes or a grayish blue? I don't know why... lol It is definitely different from mine and many others which is brown. I have a light brown eye color for an Asian girl so people think it's weird and can look 'orange' ish in the light. But I do enjoy looking at his eyes when it's really blue... it's very pleasant. But other than that, I don't mind what color a person's eye is... Brown is too typical though. (or 'black' as people think... but no one has black eyes! It's dark brown.)

• I have blue eyes and I'm always attracted to men with blue eyes. However, I like any color of eyes just as long as they're that man's best feature. I'm a sucker for eyes I can get lost in, after all most people tell me that my eyes are my poison. Thanks :)

• doesn't matter

• I have blue eyes and I am attracted to people with brown eyes.

• I guess blue eyes attract me the most and then brown eyes

• Personally, the whole blue eyed blondes thing.... I'm bored with it because its like literally everywhere I see. still pretty, but not the kind of pretty that makes me hold my breath or anything

• Lol thanks jd

• if he\she looks good..and their eyes are pretty.. it doesn't matter -.-

• Real deep blue or dark brown :)

• I really don't care, I love looking at eyes in general :P

• Orange eyes?

• For me personally I like deep rich brown like mine or a dark deep blue. Any color tho is fine with me. Its not the most important factor in having a boyfriend or girlfriend as long as ur happy with the guy or girl ur with then eyes should be just part of the package. That's my opinion though lol.

• Green or blue eyes...

• My boyfriend has Hazel eyes and am completely in love with them, but eyes color don't really matter to me, I love big eyes though. :)

• why is brown the lowest? blue is the most common eye color there is!

• i meant to vote brown but I accidently put blue :(

• I love dark green eyes

• blue! I can get lost in those eyes.

• Chocolaty brown eyes are my favorites, but I love eyes that are a very intense solid color.

• I like light gray preferably, but don't get me wrong, I like any color eyes as long as it's intense and deep.

• My boyfriend has teal/blue eyes so those are my favourite!

• Blue, then brown.

• Light-colored eyes (of any hue) are mesmerizing

• eyes are eyes... bt mine are brown in the sun bt when I get hot they get really jet black...its freaky

• green!

• I love guys who have light green colored eyes :).

• hazel or dark blue

• Blue or green. and sometimes brown.

• Brown is the best.

• Don't really care