Girls, straight girls, how would you dress, if the male gender completely disappeared?

OK, so, technically, if the male gender disappeared, the idea of being straight, wouldn't really matter anymore now would it. But, since you can't "change" your sexual orientation, you're born gay/straight, how would a straight girl dress, if the male gender just completely disappeared. You're not really looking to populate the world anymore, since it wouldn't be possible without any more male sperm unless we scientifically came up with a way to do it. Anyway, I'm just curious if your dressing style would change.

Again, this is only to straight women. I really don't care how lesbians and bis would start dressing.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I dress way more for myself and other women than men now. So maybe I'd dress even better. Probably more slutty actually because no one would be oogling me.

What Girls Said 10

• I would dress the way I want to, in the way that brings out my personality. I would also find a way to bring the guys back; there would be no point in females existence if there were no males to compliment them. Every animal has a partner. That's just the way it works. But we women would probably end up degrading each other all over again and there would be a standard for fashion. That's how na├»ve some of us are.

• Hypothetically, there's no way of bring the male gender back. Then what happens

• Then if there's no way, there's no way. I would be awkwardly disappointed though lol

• The same as I do now. =)

• Same old same old which is always like a cardigan a button shirt and jeans I found in the floor.

Maybe I would wear my Captain Cool shirt more often.

• Well, I'd still dress nicely. I believe more in the idea that girls dress to impress other girls, not men. Plus, I like to look nice.

• I wouldn't change at all. I don't dress for guys often. I dress for me :) and in all honesty, if I'm dressing for my boyfriend, I'm usually more covered up xD

• I've noticed that women generally dress more conservatively when they have a boyfriend, than when they don't. Why is that?

• That must suck that when you wear short skirts, they look extremely tough on such a tall girl. You could try wearing longer skirts butttt it may look bad, I don't know

• Lol they're just harder to find and I personally don't care

• Tear off my clothes :P

• I would have some decency but I would probably dress more openly, less fabric. Nothing would hold me back in summer, I already don't put effort into choosing clothes so not too much of a change

• Why don't you?

• I not really a girly girl, some days I'll wake up and try to put some effort into what I chose to wear

• Is that related to your age

• i'd wear no makeup

• Probably very lazy. Sweat pant and t shirts.

• Why's that

• I would not because I don't compete with other women now. However, women I don't know critic my looks even when there are not any guys present. So yeah, if I am the butt of a joke, might as well be a good one.

• Then don't you think you oughta change that

• The same way?
    I don't use my clothes -or lack of- in order to make men attracted to me.