Opinions on girls with tattoos?

0|0
14|25

Most Helpful Guy

• Right. I like this girl and she has lots of tattoos. Pretty big ones, but I wouldn't mind taking her home. I don't care much about her tattoos. It's funny to hear the stories behind them and hear her talk.
    But then again... I guess it's you in the profile picture, isn't it? Covering your face in tattoos is a bit too much for me... I've seen some girls with nice roses/flowers tattooed on their temples. Tats were covered with their hair most of times. Still looked great when visible. That is acceptable. I would simply tell you to try and find another place to have a tattoo made next time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• I love women with tattoos

1|0
    0|1
    • Do u like face tattoos like I have in my profile pic?

• Yeah I saw that - I like to see things like that - Radical fashion statements - I think uniqueness is amazing

• HOT !!! bring it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what and how muh. Not a fan of face tattoos and like crazy yakuza shit.

Also, tattoos aren't hot or not. If someone was attractive before they stay attractive. Tattoos just makes one adapted and conditioned fr the new age. That's all. 50 years ago, it was a thing of gangsters.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, gangsters were still wearing suits in 1965, so I'd say more like 30 years ago.

• in asia at least it was an indication of outlaw lifestyle etc. yah not sure when exactly i suppos its different everywhere. now any teenager gets it. everyone wants to look like something

• It's not heinous by any means but tattoos can certainly take a girl from an 9/10 to a 5/10, sometimes even lower. i work almost exclusively with women that have lots of tarts and I still haven't warmed up to them after a year.

0|0
    2|0
  • I like ladies with feminine tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice... not whole body tattoos, but some tattoos, even like a sleeve... not a fan of the chest piece, though

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's nothing super crazy or huge, I like them. But tons of ink = a turn off. I like skin, not ink. I want to see skin. Ink can add some contrast, but it will never replace the sexiness of bare skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, as long as there aren't to many. I think theyre sexy. My girlfriend has 3 and i have 2. Also, bellybutton and nose piercing are hott.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the tattoo and where it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If your avi is you then I'm not a fan. Face tattoos look stupid in general, but especially on women.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's ballsy, I love it. Here's a follow up question, would a girl with tattoos like in your profile pic date a guy who didn't want any tattoos?

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the ink and if it suits the girl or not

0|0
    0|0
  • One or two is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes them look slotty, prostitution, hookers qnd what not. I dislike anyone with alotta tatoos

0|0
    1|0
  • Not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • no need for stupid ankle tattoos or face tattoos , I only like full sleeves or arm tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off for me,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the content of tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are sluts and attention whores

0|1
    2|0
  • No, i don't like tattoos, i know a lots of people do.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • SOO HOT! Tats can automatically add 2-3 points to a girl, especially if you have piercings gauges and crazy dyed or bleach blonde hair. Judging by your profile pic, you are probably covered with them making you infinity/10

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha lol thanks a lot. I haven't had many piercings yet but I plan on getting a lot!

• I feel like I'm supposed to say I like them, buttttt, then again, I'd be pandering yo my audience (tattoo artist)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Hotttttttttttt!!! I love girls with tattoos.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b55ba788d4.jpg
    That's part the reason I'm a huge claire marshal fan

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no opinion about this matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face tattoos are difficult to live with.. Getting stares and rude comments and being difficult to find a job

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos (as I have some myself) & I think they're a wonderful way to express yourself and your personality. I'm not a fan of those paint-by-numbers "fashion" tattoos tho.. - You're super pretty if that's you in the avi btw!

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks lol. Do u like face tats by the way like I have?

• Show All
    • Yea I'm a tattoo artist lol but u would look really hot with face tats

• really? 😏 I'm planning to get little wings tattooed behind my ears (one on each side) next but I never totally refused the thought of getting facial tattoos :) I really wanna tattoo someone one day haha (don't know if anyone would let me do that tho) I'm pretty good at drawing but I think tattooing is still a lot different from that, isn't it?

• My opinion is they like tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think natural without tattoos looks better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if you do not exaggerate, tattoos can be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I envy them because I'm afraid of needles D;

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're hot on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that it's their body and their decision

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking Amazing!! Can't wait to get mine!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just as beautiful as a girl without them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. It looks like blotchy skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so attracted to chick's with tattoo's

0|0
    0|0