Can a guy's haircut affect his attractiveness?

OK, a lot of girls say they like my hair... which got me wondering, is this something that can make you appear more attractive? Or is it just a bunch of 'fibres' that doesn't have the same affect as a cute face?

What is your preference for a guys haircut?

I have since changed my hair several times, but it still gets praise... the sides are long and reach just off my face/chin the back is short and my fringe is cut to just around my eyebrows.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really does... as the other girls said, it brings out your facial features. If it frames your face right, it is an atractive feature. Also, you can tell a lot about someone by their hair - it's style is (usually) a choice thing, and different styles are acceptable in different living situations.

Also, when you see someone in a crowd, no matter what the angle you can recognise them greatly by their hair...

On a personal basis, I absolutely love shaggy hair that sticks out just behind the ears. It's long, but not too long - and usually styled in a recognisably "guy" way. ...And I have this unsaturatable urge to run my hands through hair like that... but maybe that's just me and my strange fetishes...

I still find other styles attractive, depending on the person. I just find my specific personal preference to catch my eye a lot more often at fist glance.

...By the way, I like your hair. ^^

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer, longer, shaggier hair personally, its that intial attraction thing though, if the person I was with cut their hair shorter I wouldn't care either way.

• yes yes yes. I think a guys haircut is really important, it basically highlights all their facial features. I prefer buzz cut (:

• I have to get one of those for the navy, I seriously don't like it... only because I don't think it suits me though.

• Yes. Your hair is a major part of your looks, it frames your face and is right on top of your head. If a guy has a good haircut it makes him look better, if he has a bad one he looks worse

What Guys Said 2

• i have weird hair lol

• of course it does...just like a girl's hair can affect her attractiveness. you've gotta have a style that works well with your facial structure.