How to deal with giant feet?

I'm a 16 year old girl and I wear a size 11 and sometimes 12 shoe. It's nearly impossible for me to find a cute shoe that fits properly, especially in the summer. I have giant, wide, flat feet. Buying flip flops is extremely difficult. First I have to find a cute shoe in my size, but usually the shoe is super thin and my feet hang off the sides. I have found some wide flip flops but they're usually not as cute as the others. Sandals are aweful cause the straps usually dig in the sides of my feet when I walk. Honestly I only have two pairs of flip flops. One is a pair of black crocs flip flops. They fit perfectly but people laugh at me occasionally because crocs aren't cool. The second is a pair of pink flip flops which I hate. I need help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore those who make fun of you and wear the shoes you want too. I have the same issues and I felt much better about it once I started ignoring what people where saying. Also, if you do not have custom made orthotics, you need to get some. Dr. Sholes inserts do not cut it and custom orthotics will save you a lot of pain and discomfort down the road.

What Guys Said 4

• How tall are you?

• 5ft 6 in

• Well, Frodo, it may seem a bit odd but there are shoe stores that will cater to you. There was an episode of King of the Hill about this very issue. Search online. I know DSW has women's sizes that large.

• Jesus Christ... I'm 6''5 with 11 UK shoes!

• Cut your feet off.

• either get surgery or wear tennis shoes instead

What Girls Said 2

• there are special companies that cater to women with bigger feet so just find those, or have some customized for you

• Ignore the rest im sure you can always find cute espadrilles or sneakers