Is beard trend over?

So i saw severe quite recent articles saying that beard trend is over? is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• WAS it a trend, though?
    Or are guys just sexier with beards.
    I'd say the latter is true... Being sexy is never over! =)

media.giphy.com/media/JOK4Qs2qXQG08/giphy.gif

• I don't think so.

• When did it start? Beards were never cute to me.

• it is never over
    some people will always carry that trend because they can pull it off well

• Yayyyy! Let's hope so! Let's hope it's time for the polished gentleman trend!

• hell no , never!

• I'm not sure but I'm kinda hoping it is.

• Maybe it's just because it's summer and it's hot out. It gets to about 105 to 115 degrees where I live and I couldn't imagine having a bunch of hair on my face in that.

• You mean farenait... me too but i am used to this climate so no biggie

• I hope so I hate beards

What Guys Said 11

• I don't care what the trends are I do what I want. If I want a beard I have one. If I don't then I shave. Who cares about trends. Be yourself and your own trend.

• The trend is over for all those fags who were wearing a beard for trend-reasons and who wore a beard in order to not appear like a giant wuss and have at least one masculine physicaul attribute on them.

• A real man doesn't need a beard to be masculine

• I don't know it might be sadly.. Ofcourse it would happen while my facial hair hasn't developed enough to grow a full beard..

• Women rated clean shaven guys are more attractive than those who wear a beard because they were less common. The opposite can be true

• I hate beards. They are sooo itchy, and i quite frankly don't look good with one. I've never followed any "trends" I've always stuck to what looks good on me, and i reccomend you do the same.

Ever since I've been able to grow facial hair I've been clean shaven. But I've recently been keeping it as a stubble because I've been told that it makes me look better.

• There was trend lol?

Lol I don't grow facial hair because of a trend if I want a beard I grow one, regardless of whether people like it or not, I had one before the "trend" started and I'll have one long after it's over.

• Beards aren't a trend, you will grow facial hair if you are a human male that his hit puberty. Men have worn them for thousands of years, they aren't going anywhere.

• Actually facial hair styles for men do infact trend. It's always been that way

• Different styles, sure. But just a plain old beard is a classic piece, tons of great men of history had beards.

• Who cares? I've had a beard since i was able to grow one and ill never change it due to some stupid fad. If you want one grow one, they will always be desirable.

• No, it's a trap to eliminate fake men (those who shaves) from real man (those who keeps his beard forever).

• Only 'trend' I knew of was from memes, not from women. =/

• I don't understand how it lasted that long.

Why are converse still a thing?

• hopefully, I can only grow a gotee lol