What do you think of boyfriend jeans? And what to wear with them?

What do u think of boyfriend jeans? And what kind of top and what shoes to wear with them?

• Boyfriend jeans are nice/cute
  • I would wear them
  • Not cool
    Vote C
  • Don't wear them
    Vote D

63

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• What the hell are boyfriend jeans?

Why do women have so many clothing items with "boy" in them? Do all girls secretly want to be a young shota?

• boyfriend jeans are baggy jeans. anything with the word boyfriend infront of it basically means baggy. like a boyfriend cardigan are cardigans that are oversized as if it belonged to yours boyfriend and you were wearing it

• Lol.

• Do you mean... your boyfriends jeans as in his stolen clothing? Why not complete the look with his fav t-shirt?

• You could wear sneakers with them too and a basic belt is a must to complete the look, especially since boyfriend jeans tend to be looser. American Eagle and Old Navy have great jeans.

What Girls Said 5

• I say cute and comfortable - heels and either a button down shirt that's a bit looser but tucked in or a tighter top with a kimono maybe?

• I had to look those up. I think they're ugly personally. But wear what you want.

• i like to wear boyfriend jeans with heals and crop tops, but not summer cropped, like the crop tops that fall just under your belly button. or if you are going to wear a normal t-shirt, slightly tuck it in at the front... these styles both look good with leather jackets!

• I don't like any female clothing that involves the word "boy" or "boyfriend" because it's FEMALE clothing. If you want boyfriend jeans, wear your boyfriend's jeans.

• wear whatever you want. And my rule of thumb is if you wear baggy pants you have to wear a tight shirt and vice versa.