Girls, what's your opinion on jeggings?

I was thinking about buying jeggings. They seem practical because you can just pull them on and go, but I'm worried they might look tacky... What's your opinion?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Love jeggins! just recently bought a pair , in my opinion they fit better and are more comfortable than skinnies.

0|0
    0|0
    • Better fit and more comfortable sounds good to me👌
      Thank you 😄

• Show All
    • Oh thank you for MHO)

• Thank you actually 😊

What Girls Said 9

• yeah i think theyre fine and comfortable too. i dont c what's tacky about them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion 😊 Long story short I had said to a certain family member that I was thinking about buying them and she straight out said she thought they were tacky.

• Show All
    • We're basically similar sized just different opinions 💁

• I like jeggings a lot. They're comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's good because I find jeans can get a bit uncomfortable sometimes.

• I love jeggings, leggings, yogas and active wear. Go for it girl😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Look cheap and kind of skanky - also like a parson has given up on wearing big girl pants. O. o

0|0
    0|0
    • I do have mixed opinions about them, so I felt like I should ask others for their view on them. So thank you for your opinion 😄

• *person xD

Yeah... I guess the best way to conclude this is for you to decide what you think about them... =)

• Agreed😄

• 0|0
    0|0
    • They do pull them off, thanks for your feedback 😊

• 0|0
    0|0
  • i live in mine they are comfy abd easy to wash and dry and they really show your figure off

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, they're a lot more comfortable than skinny jeans but they look good and go with almost everything!

0|0
    0|0
    • Awesome that's good to know, I'm a bit hesitant when it comes to clothing I've never tried 😄

• Glad to help! :)

• I have a bunch of jeggings, they're great to wear.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awesome I feel very reassured from all the feedback, yours included so thank you 😄