Girls, what's your opinion on jeggings?

I was thinking about buying jeggings. They seem practical because you can just pull them on and go, but I'm worried they might look tacky... What's your opinion?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Love jeggins! just recently bought a pair , in my opinion they fit better and are more comfortable than skinnies.

• Better fit and more comfortable sounds good to me👌
      Thank you 😄

• Oh thank you for MHO)

• Thank you actually 😊

What Girls Said 9

• yeah i think theyre fine and comfortable too. i dont c what's tacky about them.

• Thanks for your opinion 😊 Long story short I had said to a certain family member that I was thinking about buying them and she straight out said she thought they were tacky.

• We're basically similar sized just different opinions 💁

• I like jeggings a lot. They're comfortable.

• That's good because I find jeans can get a bit uncomfortable sometimes.

• I love jeggings, leggings, yogas and active wear. Go for it girl😊

• Look cheap and kind of skanky - also like a parson has given up on wearing big girl pants. O. o

• I do have mixed opinions about them, so I felt like I should ask others for their view on them. So thank you for your opinion 😄

• *person xD

Yeah... I guess the best way to conclude this is for you to decide what you think about them... =)

• Agreed😄

• 0|0
    • They do pull them off, thanks for your feedback 😊

• 0|0
  • i live in mine they are comfy abd easy to wash and dry and they really show your figure off

• I love them, they're a lot more comfortable than skinny jeans but they look good and go with almost everything!

• Awesome that's good to know, I'm a bit hesitant when it comes to clothing I've never tried 😄

• Glad to help! :)

• I have a bunch of jeggings, they're great to wear.

• Awesome I feel very reassured from all the feedback, yours included so thank you 😄