Who else thinks brown hair is boring?

I've been a brunette for 17 years lol so 2 years ago i dyed it a light tan blonde color. I think its way nicer cause it has more color and more light to it.
Dark hair made me really depressed.
I'm not saying that brown hair is ugly, i just think it lacks color and vibrance.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Each person responds differently to their own hair colour

• Brown hair is cute but i have brown hair so yes it's overrated

• Brown hair is fucking boring and society believes they are hot because fashion shows brown as hot. But most people are prone to fashion easily.

• Yes exactly! Thank you

• its just a hair color to me.

• Nah. Brown hair actually has a lot of variation--it's my favorite hair color because I think while not everyone looks good as a blonde or with black or red hair, [when they dye it to that color, not natural blond/black/red] I think almost everyone could look good with brown.

• I actually prefer brown hair on women. I kinda like lighter or medium brown hair, rather than dark brown hair though.

• I disagree. I think brunettes are very, very striking. I love girls with brown hair.

• Loll I think it's plain

• as long as you have different shades, up 2 shades or down 2 shades mixed in there, any hair color looks good and healthy

• Brown >>> blonde. Especially long and curly/wavy brown hair.

• Dark hair is awesome. I have very dark brown hair myself (almost black though (a lot of people mistakes it for black)) and i really like it :P ;P

It looks good on girls, it looks a kind of mysterious, the dark colour.

• No brown hair is nice, maybe you just ha e to do different styles to keep it less boring

• Nah.. My hair was a greyish brown

• sure you can have that belief I like it but soetiems variety is great

• I love brown hair.

• Not me I live dark hair!! I'm attracted to more dark haired women than I am any other!

• Maybe your shade of brown hair. But, some dhades of brown hair are fucking gorgeous. They're my favorite.

• Asker has blonde hair everyone. You can tell by her responses.

• Im a natural brunette, but i choose to dye it blonde because it looks nicer on me

• I didn't know that hair color was like a fashion accessory like the color of paint on your fingernails.

• Some people just like dying there hair a different color cause it suits them better maybe?

• Cool, have fun having unhealthy hair from all that treatment from the chemicals in hair dye.

• LOL you are funny :) what's your problem?

• I love brown hair!

What Girls Said 24

• I have really dark, almost black hair.

I've never really dyed my hair. I agree, it is boring. And plain.

• You're boring -.-

• I have a jet black hair. I dont think its boring. Dyed it only once cause it's too much a maintenance for someone lazy like me haha

• Haha but I like jet black hair! I think it's nicer than brown, but only people with a certain type of skin tones can pull it off :) example I can't because I'm too pale

• Love brunette on dudes

• I respectfully disagree. I have the best shade of dark brown hair. It suits me much better than any lighter shade would (olive skin tone looks best with dark hair etc).

• Yes I agree, it depends on the shade and skin tone! But for me personally, i find that i look better with lighter hair. My original brown lacked color.

• It depends on what color of brown you get. I like most browns, but there are a few that look more brown-grey that I don't like. I'm a brunette too, but if I were to have a different hair color, it would either be a darker, more red brown, or a sort of honey/ dark blonde.

• Yeah I was a greyish medium brown, that's why I dyed it blonde haha but warm browns are beautiful!

• Oh definitely! Or if they resemble hard woods, like teak or mahogany.

• It depends on the shade. There are some really rich chocolate brown hues out there that people have as hair color, and it looks really lovely. But I'm unfortunately part of the bland brunette group, so I tend to dye my hair red. ;p

• high five! haha yeah i have greyish brown hair.. not pretty :/

• Probably. I've been here for a couple of months.

• Omg!! Who cares? @RedHairedGirl

• I have dark brown hair with a red undertone. I have dyed it blonde/red/jet black but nothing looks as good on me as my natural brown hair. Besides, it shines so beautifully when it's brown. It doesn't reflect light as much when it's blonde and can look dull at times.

• Well I think that since I dyed my hair blonde, I look way better and blonde hair really does reflect more in the sun

• I think it depends on the shade of brown and how healthy your hair is. If your hair is weak, enervated, dull... it will definitely look boring, especially if it's not a light color. But shiny dark hair is beautiful!

• Yeah I like getting the extra attention. Guys look more and sometimes it gives me a thrill...

• Being blonde?

• Yeah! I love it :) and blonde hair just makes me feel a certain type of way.. I don't know how to explain it but it's great

• it's an interesting topic but I don't feel so comfortable talking of it publicly in this forum

• I do so I dye it a lot

• It's just hair to me. I don't really feel a certain way about color. Although I have been wanting to dye mine.

• I was exactly like you. 5 hair colour changes in, i'm back to my normal brown hair lol

• It's not boring, it's the owner of the hair that makes it boring. I'm just boring person with purple hair.

• I really like brown hair. I don't really like brown hair

• No, I'm blonde and I wish I had brown hair. 98% of the guys I know prefer brunettes anyway and it sucks.

Be happy with brown hair! It suits you, and natural colour always looks better than dyed hair.

• I respectfully disagree, I find i look so much better now, and those that say that most guys prefer brunettes, are brunettes! lol

• Well, its just because they're more used to seeing brown haired women. Thats all. There are a lot of guys that prefer blonde hair, including my boyfriend.
      by the way, you look beautiful with blonde hair :)

• thanks, I dyed it brown for about a year.. but it didn't suit me very well

• To me it's just a hair color, but I don't like light hair as much. Sometimes I wish my hair was an even darker brown. Brown hair is nice I think, but everyone has a different opinion

• Nope, l love my dark chocolate hair. 💞

• No I think brown hair is hot

• My hair is black, more depressing :(

• I think light brown hair is gourgouse... although my hair is currently black brown..

• I love my brown hair. I think bleached blonde is kind of ugly.

• Yeah bleached to a point it's white, yes it can be ugly.

• I'm a natural brunette. It has some golden blonde in it, though, so it's not really dark. I've dyed it different shades of red (from vibrant fire engine red to a dark raspberry to a more natural redhead color), black, and full blonde. I think my natural color suits my skin tone, but red was also nice.

• My hair has no effect on how I feel.