What color underwear do I wear?

I'm getting ready right now and don't know what color underwear to wear. I have on a white see through dress and you can see all my white and nude panties underneath it. I didn't know if you're supposed to wear black or what? And please don't say go commando haha. I just need help before leaving

Most Helpful Guy

• Black and lacey?

What Guys Said 9

• Any color other than white will be more visible than white. I think you're supposed to wear something under the dress if it's see through, but I'm sure any guys you come into contact with won't mind that your dress is see through.

• I would wear nude or flesh tone if you do not want to call attention to them. You could also add a slip.

• I think you're supposed to wear white underwear with a dress like that because it won't be as noticeable as black or another color

• Any color is fine; how about pink? red?

• Does it... matter?

What, are you going to a sex club?

• I'm going to lunch with my friend lol. Yeah boy, it matters

• So you are wearing a see through dress with a friend for... you know what? This is fucked up. I'm backing out.

• Okay it's not see through, it's sheer. Is that a better word? It's a casual dress from the mall, not something slutty haha. I just don't want everyone seeing my undies

• None...

...

• Black of course

• Your supposed to wear a slip under the dress.

• Your favorite thong

What Girls Said 4

• Typically you'd wear nude (or whatever color matches closely with your skin-tone), so it's weird that you can see it through the dress.

• Yeah nude usually matches my skin tone but I've gotten so dark from the beach lol

• wear nude or black

• Which ever is comfy but I try to find awesome ones that are comfy

• Nude colored