What is this hair cut called?

I'm in need of getting a haircut and found a cheap place to get it done, I hear their very good. I want to get this hair cut here, but I don't know what its called I think I found it under Long parted feathered haircuts not sure though
What is this hair cut called?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called the Shania Twain

• lol, thats what I thought too :)

• I don't know if its physically possible, but I gave it a good shot

• well, at least ya tried :)

What Guys Said 2

• u could just show em this pic i believe

• Seriously should show them the picture so they don't mess your hair up (tragic for girls). So they do it to your liking A picture can show a thousand words.

What Girls Said 7

• A layred long hair with side fringe.

• It probably doesn't have a name... it isn't really a "hairstyle" it is just layered and choppy

• I used to have a hair cut very much like this but now my hair is really long so you can't see the look anymore but when I did it, I asked for layered with a side bang. I also got my side bang layered too but that's optional

• 3 step layered? In V shape?
    Just show them the pic.

• layered with piecey side bangs

• Layered V shape I guess.

• I don't know the name but you can take it with you and show the hair dresser how you want your hair cut