What does "natural beauty" mean to you?

I feel like we value "natural beauty" a lot, but what does it mean?

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty that doesn't rely on cosmetics, surgery, fashion, etc.

4|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• If you see a girl in tatty jeans and t-shirt, no make-up, untidy hair and she still looks beautiful, I think that is natural beauty.

3|0
    0|0
  • No artificial additives

2|1
    0|0
  • Little or no makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • just a girl who doesn't realise that she is the most amazing thin you have seen. I have seen a few of these girls...

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty without makeup.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not wiping your bottom.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 10

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful without make up and artificial stuff

2|1
    0|0
  • It means I could get a baby wipe and wipe off all of your make up ( except for ChapStick ) and you would still be beautiful. It means you can leave your house without makeup and still get a guys number. It means you don't have to rely on make up in order to get a guy to like you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Without make up or any other form of modification.. if the person still looks good she has natural beauty

1|0
    0|0
  • Very little makeup in my opinion- like at most some tinted mosturizer and mascara! Like that's it! If someone looks good just in that then they are good to go

0|0
    1|0
  • Someone who doesn't wear make up or has had any type of surgery to change how they physically look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimal to no make-up and little "maintenance" and still makes you stop and go "damn"

2|1
    0|0
  • Nothing artificial like make up, lashes, extensions, contacts, surgery etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice face, nice eyes, smile overall

0|0
    0|0
  • No make up

1|0
    0|0