What does "natural beauty" mean to you?

I feel like we value "natural beauty" a lot, but what does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty that doesn't rely on cosmetics, surgery, fashion, etc.

What Guys Said 6

• If you see a girl in tatty jeans and t-shirt, no make-up, untidy hair and she still looks beautiful, I think that is natural beauty.

• No artificial additives

• Little or no makeup

• just a girl who doesn't realise that she is the most amazing thin you have seen. I have seen a few of these girls...

• Beauty without makeup.

• Not wiping your bottom.

What Girls Said 10

• 1|0
  • Beautiful without make up and artificial stuff

• It means I could get a baby wipe and wipe off all of your make up ( except for ChapStick ) and you would still be beautiful. It means you can leave your house without makeup and still get a guys number. It means you don't have to rely on make up in order to get a guy to like you.

• Without make up or any other form of modification.. if the person still looks good she has natural beauty

• Very little makeup in my opinion- like at most some tinted mosturizer and mascara! Like that's it! If someone looks good just in that then they are good to go

• Someone who doesn't wear make up or has had any type of surgery to change how they physically look.

• Minimal to no make-up and little "maintenance" and still makes you stop and go "damn"

• Nothing artificial like make up, lashes, extensions, contacts, surgery etc.

• Nice face, nice eyes, smile overall

• No make up