Girls, what to wear underneath a summer dress?

Hey girls, so I am going to go to a park with my boyfriend and I want to wear a summer dress but I don't know what to wear underneath my dress.. please help me !!! My dress looks something like this :

Girls, what to wear underneath a summer dress?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i would wear my white strapless lacy bra and a nice matching lacy thong

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• It depends by what you mean by wearing something underneath it, do you mean like wearing leggings or tights or do you mean the underwear? If you're small busted, then you could probably get away without wearing a bra under something like that. But it is also really short, and you might want to consider wearing some shorts underneath.

2|0
    0|0
  • i always wear two piece swim suit with my dress so i can go swimming anytime plus if the wind blows or i want to climb a tree or fence its just swim wear people see no flashing:)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wanted you could wear some leggings or tight. Under my dresses I usually wear spandex or tight short shorts if it's probably windy or I'll be moving a lot. Wear a comfy bra and whatever comfortable underwear you like. Boy shorts, thongs, bikinis, hipsters whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... a bra and panties obviously. With a dress that short, you'd probably better wear some shorts under it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bra and panties?

0|0
    0|0
  • cute dress... maybe some matching underwear?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretchy nylon shorts to cover your butt. Also helps prevent your thighs from sticking together.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bra that is either strapless or has thin straps, and panties that cover all of your bottom in case your dress flares up ;). Cute dress!

0|0
    0|0
  • A bra and underwear. If it's windy or short then I wear spandex shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a strapless bra, matching underwear, and spandex just in case I ended up pulling a Marilyn Monroe because I do 60% of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings or tight/short running shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear underwear and some Spanx or "biker shorts" they're basically just tight stretchy shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear some tight shorts under that unless you don't mind flashing people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous dress. Preferably beautiful underwear to match?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should wear a thong!

0|0
    0|0
  • such a cute dress, You should wear leggings and a t-shirt underneath would look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • You should wear leggins for sure because that dress is very high above your knees.

0|0
    0|0
  • Matching underwear.

0|0
    0|0