Girls, How much is too much?

Girls when is it too much makeup for you, when have you reached the line of too much makeup and just enough...
Basically im asking at what point do you think that amount of makeup is enough?

• no makeup is good for me
    9% (3)
  • lipstick/lipgloss/chapstick and thats it
    3% (1)
  • lipstick/gloss, eyeliner, mascara is enough
    37% (13)
  • Foundation, gloss, eyeliner, mascara, concealer is good enough
    23% (8)
  • eyeliner/mascara is good enough
    20% (7)
  • just foundation and/ concealer
    8% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• None of those...
    Concealer, mascara, tinted lip balm and highlighter - my thing. =)
    Maybe a bit of cream blush, but I really don't need it...

• No makeup at all. I guess it looks like I wear makeup because sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them I don't. My eyelashes are long, my face has a pink tint to it, my lips are fairly dark (compared to my skin, that is)... no makeup needed (or wanted!).

• Well, you're 13. I remember when I had natural blush... You'll know once you hit 18 sadly.
      I don't wear a ton of make up, just lipstick, but I still don't have the rosy cheeks I once had... :/

• Jesus dude what am I holding a gun against your head forcing you to use it? Over sensitive much? I sure hope I wasn't this bitchy about the subject at your age...

• @Kalibie you know I'm not actually speaking to you so the way you read that must have caused you to interpret it that way. That's not how I meant it but whatever.

• I just wear lipstick (usually pink or purple) and that's it.

• When I do my makeup I do a foundation first. Then eyeshadow, then eyeliner, then blush, then mascara and I'm good to go. However I probably wear makeup like that once a week. It takes me about 15-20 minutes so it's nothing too crazy. Sometimes I wear gloss but usually I just put on chapstick.

• If I wear makeup (which is rare), I only wear eyeliner and mascara.

• Um I just use foundation on my cheeks and t zone, mascara and lipstick/gloss and I'm fine.

• I'm not too much of a makeup person. Sure I liKe It and where it a lot but I just put some concealer under my eyes and on acne spots, mascara (always) fill in my brows a bit (always) sometimes but not always I'll wear eyeliner and lip balm or gloss

• Mascara is the only thing I can't forego when I leave the house without feeling self-conscious.

• My parents shop at bloomingdales, saks fifth avenue which sell like chanel, marc jacobs, burberry, yves saint Laurent, Louis vitton, etc

• I dont wear makeup every day. Normally I dont wear any. But when I do I wear a natural color eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara and a lip gloss at most

• Well it depends on the occasion and my mood. Generally I don't think there can be too much, it's just your preference

• Depends on the person and what they need. For me, I like eyeliner, filling in my eyebrows a little, and maybe some foundation. I dont like eyeshadow or lip gloss. If I do wear lipstick the best tones for me are usually darker, but thats too formal/over the top for me so I usually skip the lipstick.