Girls, Is it OK for me to wear red hoop earrings past a certain age?

I have been told that ladies should not wear hoop earrings past a certain age. I was wanting to wear red hoops on the 4th. I am in my early 30s. Is that OK?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No you good.. but make them look classy... I don't know if that makes sense..

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah I don't think it's about age. It's more about style. Hoops are played out. It's the world of fashion. If you look in magazines no fashion model rocks hoops. Especially colored ones. But small hoops that are plain silver or gold are okay because its subtle and tastful.

• It's your body and your life. Who cares what other people think? If you want to wear red hoops, then wear red hoops and work them!

• Girl if you want to wear them then wear them. It's not affecting the person who told you that so they can keep quiet about that.

• It'll be fine especially because it a holiday and your just being festive.

• I've never been told that. I think you can wear them but as you get older they should be smaller. But for this sure its a holiday and you're being festive so yes this is fine

• I don't see why it wouldn't be ok

• I think you can wear them until the day you die.

• Why not? If you like them wear them till you're 80 if it makes you happy :)

• You do what you want. If you like it, do it!

• YOU ARE A GROWN WOMAN so do whatever the hell you want.