Girls, what do you wear when you hike?

10

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on where I'm hiking. If there's a lot of ticks, I might where a long sleeve shirt rather than a short sleeve.
    For forest hiking, jeans, a t shirt or hoodie, boots or tennis shoes, and a hat of some sort.
    For open area hiking, such as rocky trails, shorts and a t shirt, and either boots and tennis shoes.

• Depends on a number of things, like the ease of the terrain, the climate, if its bug breeding season, stuff like that. I like to hike in warm weather wearing shorts, tank top and tennis shoes. But if the conditions called for it I have no problem with wearing long khaki pants, long sleeve shirt and sturdy trail boots that can navigate rocks and steep ascents and descents.

• white t shirt
    light zipper sweat shirt
    sports bra
    denim cut offs
    hiking boots.

• I tend to wear clothes.

• Athletic shorts, shoes, and shirt. My hair would most likely be up and I might bring a drawstring bag with food because I get hungry lol.

• I usually just wear short shorts with Nike tennis shoes and a sports top with my hair in a high ponytail.

• Singlet, tights, backpack.

• Hiking shoes, shorts, tshirt, hat, sunglasses & backpack

• Hiking shoes and pants. Wind breaker and a hat