Girls, do you buy your pants a size to small?

to make your ass look nicer?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That actually flattens the butt and makes it look smaller, kinda like how a corset works on the waist. :/

It's hard to find the right jeans - if it fits just right on the butt, it's too loose on the waist and the legs; if it fits right on the waist and the legs, it's too tight on the butt.

I used to buy what fitted my butt and just let it hang on my hips, but it was baggy on the legs, specifically the knees, and looked sloppy - not to mention how it made me look bigger than I really was because of all the extra fabric hanging around. Now I just buy stretchy jeans that actually fit my waist.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• 3|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm already an XS and my ass is very small. It would not look nicer in smaller sizes, I would only feel uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never done that. I already have a lot of trouble finding jeans my size, but a good fitting jeans is worth it and no, it only flattens your butt. Only the right size makes your butt look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't a size too small. I'm too skinny and short for most jeans that fit my hips and butt. I have to get the smallest sizes I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pair that's too small because they shrunk in the wash. I still wear them because I think they're cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... IS that worth a muffin top? Nope, it isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Pants should fit properly

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not how that works.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I buy mine the correct size, my butt still looks good in correct size pants. Dafuq? Lol but I really do, or else I'll create a nice little muffin top or you'll see butt crack or something

0|0
    0|0
  • If the jeans are to tight or small it sucks in your butt in my opinion... I used to wear tight jeans and when I wore jeans a little loose people would tell me my but was big even though I feel it isn't they kept saying that "my tight ass jeans were hiding my butt"

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I've never done that. I'd rather get a size that fits me, no matter the number, rather than not be able to walk or bend because my pants are too tight.

0|0
    0|0
  • no wtf who would buy pants that dont fit i mean it would be really uncomfortable on the waist for one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope that wouldn't feel comfortable at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. I buy the exact size that I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I buy my correct size

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no cuz then it won't look good in your waist and you won't be comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that would be a stupid decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL been there, done that!! Gets me that sexy feel - not too tight though

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly my correct size but yeah i kinda do that sometines... to look sexy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. They are super uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i buy what fits

0|0
    0|0