Girls, do you buy your pants a size to small?

to make your ass look nicer?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• That actually flattens the butt and makes it look smaller, kinda like how a corset works on the waist. :/

It's hard to find the right jeans - if it fits just right on the butt, it's too loose on the waist and the legs; if it fits right on the waist and the legs, it's too tight on the butt.

I used to buy what fitted my butt and just let it hang on my hips, but it was baggy on the legs, specifically the knees, and looked sloppy - not to mention how it made me look bigger than I really was because of all the extra fabric hanging around. Now I just buy stretchy jeans that actually fit my waist.

What Girls Said 22

• 3|0
  • No, I'm already an XS and my ass is very small. It would not look nicer in smaller sizes, I would only feel uncomfortable.

• Never done that. I already have a lot of trouble finding jeans my size, but a good fitting jeans is worth it and no, it only flattens your butt. Only the right size makes your butt look good.

• There isn't a size too small. I'm too skinny and short for most jeans that fit my hips and butt. I have to get the smallest sizes I can.

• I have a pair that's too small because they shrunk in the wash. I still wear them because I think they're cute.

• No... IS that worth a muffin top? Nope, it isn't.

• No... Pants should fit properly

• That's not how that works.

• No, I don't do that.

• No I buy mine the correct size, my butt still looks good in correct size pants. Dafuq? Lol but I really do, or else I'll create a nice little muffin top or you'll see butt crack or something

• If the jeans are to tight or small it sucks in your butt in my opinion... I used to wear tight jeans and when I wore jeans a little loose people would tell me my but was big even though I feel it isn't they kept saying that "my tight ass jeans were hiding my butt"

• Lol I've never done that. I'd rather get a size that fits me, no matter the number, rather than not be able to walk or bend because my pants are too tight.

• no wtf who would buy pants that dont fit i mean it would be really uncomfortable on the waist for one

• Nope that wouldn't feel comfortable at all.

• No.. I buy the exact size that I am.

• Nope, I buy my correct size

• Lol no cuz then it won't look good in your waist and you won't be comfortable

• No, that would be a stupid decision.

• LOL been there, done that!! Gets me that sexy feel - not too tight though

• Mostly my correct size but yeah i kinda do that sometines... to look sexy lol

• I don't. They are super uncomfortable

• Nope, i buy what fits