What do usa, uk, aus , russia ,... Poeple think about arabic beauty esp girls?

Hello am nina am arabic 17 years old
i love to meet and talk to foreigners a lot
thats why am wondering what do they think
about usss

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Arab girls can look lovely

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Arabic women have a mystery to them. So many girls I know have strict families that don't let them do much. But that just make Arabic women all that more illusive. It's like your a god damb spy when your dating a Arabic girl with strict parents XD. But I think Arabic girls are a lot more assertive then other girls, but without being overly aggressive. So pretty much, Arabic girls are chill and fun but are a hassle to deal with their parents, unless they've already detached themselves from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no word to describe Arabs girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with them but I think their families are probably strict about dating outside their race

0|0
    0|0
    • No families hate that kind of date (kissing sex...)

• Then probably wouldn't date one because I don't follow that religious view about sex, I follow the catholic religion but I just follow the basic don't be a jerk morals and be kind to people like they were your family

• Oh i got u

• I've seen a lot of beautiful arabs

0|0
    1|1
    • Really? Thats good
      Where did u meet them

• Mainly online. I've seen a few when I'm out shopping

• They're somewhat exotic, but in general I'm somewhat indifferent.
    Mainly because I assume that if she's an Arab, she's probably muslim, which means there's no way we'll be dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Arabic women. Y'all are beautiful if I knew how to talk to one I would be jade y'all have good beliefs that y'all stick to

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks

• You welcome. Sorry that my phone spell what it want to spell when I type lol

• Don't take it personal but middle eastern men & women associate thick, black and dense body hair to me... I really dislike hairy women. But there are beautiful arab girls exist of course, like in every nation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arab women are smarter than their men give them credit for. They also have a great work ethic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think many of them are ignorant because of repressive islamic governments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arabic girls
    1. They probably practice some kind of Islam.
    2. They probably wear a burka
    3. Live in the sexist Middle east where Women are not allowed to be educated.
    4. They are beautiful.

0|0
    1|0
    • Emm i love 4 hhhh
      But u r wrong about 3
      I go to school we all go to school
      Our prof are women so u r dfntly wrong

• Show All
    • Emmm hope u guys dont blv this media a lot okey it dz not show the truth at all

• Arabian girl get education , and they even have high degrees in university , this is a stereotype

What Girls Said 3

• I am from the United States and I think Arabic men and woman are absolutely gorgeous. I also love the way the language sounds and the accent. We have a lot of Arabic people who have recently moved to my city and there seems to be more and more moving here all the time. When I was younger I never saw any Arabic people where I live. I grew up with a few black kids in my school and Cambodians. Now every race lives here and it is so wonderful. I love learning about different people, from their customs, beliefs, views and especially their food. But Arabic woman are simply gorgeous!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats nice
      I love learning bout other people too

• We don't have many arab people here, more north African ones and some Iranian or Iraqi. But they are all lovely and friendly. Now they have a hard time because of the Ramadan and because we have very long days here.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh really am from north africa (algeria ) well ramadan is awesome hhh its hard a bit in summer. plzzz help them hhh

• i think they are pretty like other human being but they do lots of surgeries like botox and other stuff.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm i think only the celeberties how do those kind of srgrz

• Show All
    • Hhhh no dear not all of them di that