Why don't a lot. of people like their curly hair?

Most people like their hair straight. I don't understand why. Curly hair looks so thick and beautiful. Although wavy and st r alight hair is. I'd not give it up for them, even though I have bad hair days 365 1/2 out of the year.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my curly hair. The best thing is how we can do anything, curls, waves or straight. Most of my straight haired friends can't hold a curl for the whole day, but we can have anything and it'll last.
    Plus, bad hair days are so easy to disguise with curls. Well easier than when I have it straight anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• I like curly hair on girls

• You can only wish for what you don't have

What Girls Said 5

• as someone who has curly hair.. i agree that curly hair looks pretty but its really dry too

• Because in my particular case curly hair can be a pain in the bum! I love my curls don't get me wrong but the amount of effort it takes to look decent (hair not pointing in every direction) can be excruciating! I mean it takes me an hour just to detangle!! All that aside its simply human nature to want what you don't have. Why do you want/like curly hair? Why are you not satisfied with your luxuries straight locks?

• Everyone wants what they can't have. If they have straight hair, they want curls. If they have curls, they want straight hair. No one is ever satisfied.

• Because it's so difficult. Washing it takes at least 6 hours and that's not even counting the night before. I can just get it wet wildly nilly, so I can't just go to the pool or beach whenever I want.
    Even if you grow it out forever if you have shrinkage no one will know.
    You can't just run your fingers through it
    People (and especially guys or whoever your attracted to) always telling you how much they like you with straight hair.
    No matter what I do I feel like I look like a lion

• I love love my curly hair 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊