What do girls think about guys with glasses?

1) If a guy's wearing, say, some big retro Buddy Holly glasses what would girls think about that? Nerdy? Sexy? Or what?

2) And what do you think about it in general? Does it make the guy look smarter? Do girls like smart? I'm starting to ramble...

I only ask because since I started wearing glasses a few months ago all the girls around town seem to be noticing me more.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Very Sexy

2. I think that a guy with glasses(depending on the guy of course) looks very sexy. It does also make the guy look smarter, which is also a turn-on. Intelligence is sexy!

What Girls Said 6

• whether or not a guy has glasses on doesn't mean he necessarily is smart. it's just glasses. his face or his style is what makes him hot, not necessarily his glasses

• I started wearing glasses a few months ago too :]

Considering that I wear them, I don't really think much about a guy wearing glasses. I assume that they also have a vision problem. I like guys who are intelligent, but glasses have nothing to do with that.

• I love guys who wear glasses! My boyfriend wears them, and I think they look really good on him. I always have thought that. I think it can make a guy look more intelligent, and I find that to be very attractive.

• it gives character sometimes

• my ex and my current boyfriend both wears glasses. and yeah, they're hot. :p

• it looks nerdy I probably wouldn't give him a 2nd look

What Guys Said 4

• Glasses are a symbolism of intellect in many cultures.

Usually women are looking for the "alpha male"- the one who is strong, brave, SMART, caring, etc ;; however! They don't want the extremes "Too strong, Too smart" etc.

Though I would recommend that you remove the glasses for any kisses - they can become a rather obnoxious item that only "gets in the way"

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• *Update* = Because it's symbolism of your intellect, which increases your appearance of being "alpha male".

• Glasses should symbolize a vision problem lol

• Too true, they "should"; however, normally and stereotypically we would associate glasses with being a nerd. What is the stereotypical "book-smart" level of a nerd - higher than average people ;-)

Hopefully it helps, I tried to keep it brief due to limited space.

P.s. Hello CR =)

• Uh, I wear contacts 99% of the time, but when I wear my glasses...it's because I obviously NEED them...so I could give a flyin f*** if you like it or not. =)

• I know this may not help you at all, but I find girls who wear glasses to be extremely attractive.

• People with glasses earn respect becouse its ignorant that some people are dicks that don't respect them some people say nerd to them and bully just becouse they wear glasses. (Eagel)