Girls, What is the best type of haircut to you ladies?

I have a tappered undercut (slicked-back), and I seem to be insecure with how I look. I know, I sound like a bitch, but seriously. I just want to know your opinion. So, yeah. What is the most intriguing hair style in your opinion?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• whatever it suits you face! as long its not mullet. thats all. all hairstyles are good. You have to comfortable and confidence. you don't want to be wearing a hairstyle a girl likes but you don't like. that would affect your self esteem,

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on what you look like. Generally speaking I think bald/buzz cuts are way too short. But it really depends on what kind of a person you are and how your face looks. I like guys with kind of messy/spikey hair. Or dreads if they look good on him.

• i like guys with a little longer hair-- like the "flow" that hockey players have i guess.. I've never been attracted to guys with short hair

• well.. i sort of like it longish and straight. I don't mean long like past your neck but more like a taken care of messy style. Like anime boy hair style but a little shorter. Just a clean messy looks. Other girls may not like this at all though.

• I like boys that have slightly longer hair. Not like long like shoulder length or anything like that, just not super short. I like it when they kind of have the ability to do something with it, like sweep it up or brush it to the side. But that's just me.