Do u think a muslim woman who wear a viel Scary or beautiful (am not talking about burka)?

Do u think a muslim woman who wear a viel <br />Scary or beautiful (am not talking about burka)?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I completely respect why they wear it and I'd never ask them not to do it, but to be totally honest I don't prefer the look. I guess I just like seeing their hair. :)

• I think that picture looks beautiful

• Beautiful in a conservative way

• Beautiful :)

• Beautiful and respectful to me

• I grew up around it so to me its normal.

• errr a little bit inaccessible i'd sat

• ✌✌ perfect 👌👌

• The point is not to look pretty but of course there's a lot of pretty women in hijab I am muslim by the way

• Yeah i know whts the point
      Am just curious wht people think
      Am muslim too 3omar

• "The point is not to look pretty" are you kidding bro?

• Scary? People actually fear that?
    I'm indifferent but they can cute on some women

• I am indifferent. It's not my cup of tea but I respect other people's culture

• She's very pretty for sure :D :)

• I have no feelings one way or the other about the burqa, but I believe that Christianity is the one true religion and muslims should accept it.

• I must admit though your country of Algeria has an impressive record when it comes to crime. Your murder rate is extremely low.

• Emm i didn't know about this info
      But i hope so

• @arabianpwincess197 This makes meh want chu BAD right now :c
    In every possible way that i could have u 👄💋

• I personally perceive them as potential suicide bombers.

• Try to change ur thinking please :(

• Can u send me s msg?
      Am ready to explain every thing to u there okey?

• You can do that as well, I don't have any special "privacy" settings.

• It's nice but I prefer to see her hair.

• To be honest it makes them very sweat, gorgeous, attracting and adorable

• Its cool I think... and its not prevent ur beauty when u not show ur hair..

What Girls Said 10

• Something like that is very adorable, stylish, and looks very flattering. But the all black, billowy, large, cape like coverings honestly look a little spooky like the images that used to haunt my kiddie dreams.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/96194142012198304/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/371124825512906268/

I remember walking around at uni into a building and seeing a girl sitting down dressed exactly like this...
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/354095589424719409/
    except you could see a slither of her eyes. Initially, it creeped me the f*ck out just because the image of long black robes and not being able to see someone's face has been associated with horror tales and myths. No offense or anything, I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings. Just trying to give honest insight.

• Its okey am not hurted hhhh
      I dont wear like that u can see my face , my hand, my feet
      I wear normal clothes
      But blv me not all of them r creepy

• The whole conept of a hijab is pretty cool :) To not be superficially objectified by men because they can't see the details of your genetic gifts.

• They're gorgeous ♥

• I think its beautiful 😊!

• Beautiful!!!

• tbh i'm indifferent.. its very common were i live

• Honestly? I think it's scary they still believe their book that if they don't wear they will get punished or something.. I'm talking about western immigrants who are here for 3generations at least but still they don't want to fit in culturally.

• I don't like it for me. We have scarves too but women who wear wear it when it's cold and Northern Europe is cold. Though not so many women really wear it when there's hats. But to wear it every day and in any weather is torture.

I don't think it is scary but I don't think it's beautiful. It looks unnatural.

• I love them! Some girls wear really pretty ones! I want one haha

• Why would you find them scary?

I wouldn't be attracted to them, but it doesn't matter. Their religion doesn't let them date me in more than one way

• Some of my freinds wear scarves. They are beautiful, and if they weren't then I wouldn't be their freind.