What should I wear this with?

So I bought this tee which is slightly cropped, kinda...
http://www.forever21.com/images/default_330/49257660-01.jpg
I don't really wear crop tops so I don't want a lot of midriff showing but I can't find a pair of bottoms to go with this shirt as you can see it's oddly shaped. I just thought the words were totally like me so I had to get it. What should I pair with this tee? (I don't wear skirts much)

Updates:
The bottom seems to hang and be more flowey than straight because I have bigger boobs than that model lol.

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• wait did you buy it online or something? im assuming you could have tried it on if you went to the store :P

anywaaaaaays... I can picture these going swimmingly with a nice pair of skinny jeans. im so plain lol. OORRR one of those shorts that go a bit high above the waist but aren't short shorts, not too short at least.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• High waisted shorts or jeans would look really cute with that. Or you could wear normal jeans or shorts with a cami underneath the shirt

1|0
    0|0
    • Wouldn't i look like a 5 year old if I wore a cami underneath though? Would the shape of the shirt work with high waisted bottoms? The sleeves are like angled.

• Show All
    • Good luck! I'm sure it will look amazing haha

• Thank you! This helped a lot 😃

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 7

• Regular mid-rise jeans are high enough for that - not an inch of midriff will show unless you purposely stretch your hands up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! So regular jeans won't look weird with the odd shape?

• Show All
    • Will do! If I can't find anything that looks good on me I'll probably try and take it back...

• Yeah, it would be a waste otherwise. X)

• Anything with a high waist should be fine. You can try to layer a longer shirt under it and wear leggings or something too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. I'd do skinny jeans rolled at the bottom and wedge shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a pair of high waisted shorts with that. Either black or acid washed, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • High waisted shorts or jeans like a floral kind would look nice also :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It would look great with a skater skirt, or even a pair of high-waisted shorts. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • High waisted jeans

0|0
    0|0