Guys, guys, is really long beautiful wavy hair more attractive or average length curly hair?

By long hair, I mean like looooong. Down to butt height. Which one is more attractivee to you?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the really long hair look

What Guys Said 7

• Down to butt I find too long. I like it when it goes down to the breasts, roughly. And I prefer wavy over curly. But in the end hair is not the most important thing to me.

• I've always loved long hair. Can't say why, just have. I guess I think I like the way it blows in the wind.

• I very much like waist length hair of any texture and color; however, these are my two favorite hair types.:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1575141-which-of-these-two-hairs-do-you-like-better

• Definitely down to the bottom hair is incredibly sexy. In my opinion, it trumps every other length and style.

• Yes, I found it VERY ATTRACTIVE to have a woman or see a woman with long hair down to her butt.

• Wavy for sure

• I agree with that. Really long beautiful wavy hair.